• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City and new-boys Swansea round off the Premier League's season-opening round of fixtures in the Monday night game.

More...

looking forward to this game thinking it will be a 3-0 win for city but would like Swansea to get a point or 3 ;)

Anyone know if Aguero is playing.

He's on bench. Expected to play 20 mins or so..

City line up.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Y.Toure, Johnson, Dzeko.

Any one got a good link?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I need silva and komany to do something for my fantasy football team

BREAKING TEAM NEWS
Aled Williams reports: "Tonight's teams have just been announced. Gael Clichy makes his home debut for Manchester City while record signing Sergio Aguero is among the substitutes. Aguero was signed for a reported £38m, 10 times the record fee Swansea paid Watford for striker Danny Graham, who makes his debut along with goalkeeper Michel Vorm and Steven Caulker

He's on bench. Expected to play 20 mins or so..

City line up.

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Y.Toure, Johnson, Dzeko.
Thanks.It will be interesting to see if he is any good here.Will take him a season tho if he is anything like Silva.Silva is getting better at playing in this league.I wonder will Aguero be the top scorer IRL that he is in the game.

My heart say Swansea 2 Man City 0. But my head is saying Man City 0 Swansea 0

Leroy Lita and Wayne Routledge on the bench for Swansea. Nathan Dyer, Scott Sinclair and Danny Graham make up Swansea's front 3.

For Spurs fans, Steven Caulker starts too.

Best case scenario for me... Silva score a hat-trick, then at the 60th minute Clichy is taken off and Swansea go on to score 4. My fantasy football team would very much enjoy that.

Serious though, Man City 4-1 Swansea

Hoping Swans can make a good first impression. Want them to be this season's Blackpool (but stay up obviously).

Despite that, going for a 2-0 City win.

Best case scenario for me... Silva score a hat-trick, then at the 60th minute Clichy is taken off and Swansea go on to score 4. My fantasy football team would very much enjoy that.

Serious though, Man City 4-1 Swansea

Yep that would be very nice

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Anybody got a link??

Hoping Swans can make a good first impression. Want them to be this season's Blackpool (but stay up obviously).

Despite that, going for a 2-0 City win.

As much as id like to see something like that, i just can't. Swansea just don't have enough quality. Id love to see it, and they have been my favorite team outside the Prem for the past 2-3 years due to their Spanish links and their footballing style.

I wont write them off though, they have Dyer and Sinclair who can hurt any team when on their day, hoping they use their pace to exploit City.

I went 3-0 City, Silva with 3 assists and a Kompany/Yaya hat trick would be nice. If only...

Back