Live - Man City v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K
David Silva is amazing. One of the best players in the league, he just oozes class.

I'll be gutted if this finishes 0-0, as I predicted that on this thread, but 3-1 Man City on the predictor...

Only one game. I wouldn't be labelling Vorm as a class keeper yet.

I've got people on my Twitter timeline saying Vorm is better than De Gea :/

Anyway, only a matter of time now surely. When City get one, the floodgates will open. Going for 3-0.

Surprisingly don't dislike Neville that much, but I am never that fond of pundits anyway, but Neville, I like. :)

Surprisingly don't dislike Neville that much, but I am never that fond of pundits anyway, but Neville, I like. :)

Wasnt sure at first, but already prefer him to Redknapp.

Did a great article in one of the papers about Arsenal too. Very intelligent writer/speaker

have to say Gary Nev has also suprised me and i think he is doing a good job as a sky pundit.

how on earth is Gareth Barry an England regular? Vastly over-rated.

Pretty good game so far. Only thing I'd like to see is Dyer and Sinclair getting involved a bit more.

Gareth Barry has been decent so far actually. It's against Swansea, the "Premier League veterans", so that just adds to the performance :P

Deserved goal, especially for Dzeko who has really needed it.

May I ask wtf to the city fans? Why the **** do they turn their backs and jump around like idiots?

Back