Live - Man City v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K
City's midfield 3 is extremely defensive, especially for a home game against a newly promoted side..

I have hope for Swansea, not this match necesserily. But I like Graham, Sinclair, Williams; worry would be central midfield.

Swansea's home's not that nice and imo they should have stayed with umbro

This guy in the Swans' central midfield, number 26, can't pronounce his name but he looks really sharp and good.

I think first goal will be decisive, if Man City get it, they could go on to hammer them. If Swansea can get it, it will be very interesting.

So, after 20 minutes, Swansea look like the Premier League veterans, and City look like the new boys.

Why does this not suprise me?

So, after 20 minutes, Swansea look like the Premier League veterans, and City look like the new boys.

Why does this not suprise me?

I don't know? You tell me.

The roles have changed now anyway... Man City are the best now. Maybe you spoke too soon.

If it wasn't for David Silva, and perhaps Adam Johnson to an extent, I'd rather watch paint dry than watch City.

If it wasn't for David Silva, and perhaps Adam Johnson to an extent, I'd rather watch paint dry than watch City.

Now that the Man City being worse than Swansea has failed, you attack their football?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing haha.

Genuinely, out of their side, the only players I enjoy watching are Silva and Johnson.

EDIT: Also, is it just me that thinks if Yaya Toure wasn't so athletic, he'd be awful?

City are looking good after a bit of a shaky start.

That keeper for Swansea looks good, although his distribution has been quite poor, nice save off Silva earlier in the game.

Although Silva should have scored when he hit the bar, Swansea are far from being embarrassed, and might just be showing why they are so confident about staying up this season. I mean, if they play like this in every game, they should be fine.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing haha.

Genuinely, out of their side, the only players I enjoy watching are Silva and Johnson.

EDIT: Also, is it just me that thinks if Yaya Toure wasn't so athletic, he'd be awful?

Yes, just you. Complete midfielder.

Good stream?

And woo, I love Graham, he's in my fantasy Premier League team!

City to trash Swansea 3-0, although I would like Swansea to win :(.

City are looking good after a bit of a shaky start.

That keeper for Swansea looks good, although his distribution has been quite poor, nice save off Silva earlier in the game.

Although Silva should have scored when he hit the bar, Swansea are far from being embarrassed, and might just be showing why they are so confident about staying up this season. I mean, if they play like this in every game, they should be fine.

They have really good composure on the ball, tipping them to stay up.

Great save, good work from City again

Christ.

Swansea need to steal that goal mouth and take it home with them, the luck they are getting!

Some nice saves by Vorm, he looks very good, quite solid.

Back