Live - Premier League D-Day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 13K
Let's see what's good here for Villa fans.

1) Sunderland finish below us, therefore shutting them the **** up about "Ooh but Bent is going to a worse club than us" finally.

2) Blackpool and that attention-seeking "Villa are a small club, just a small two-bit club oh wait maybe I should realise that I don't even have undersoil heating in my stadium and train on a ******* beach when it snows a bit" ****** Holloway have gone down.

3) Oh, and Small Heath Alliance are relegated.

Season-ending ***** Birmingham go down. Some harsh tweets on my TL I'm probably best off not repeating but glad to see them go down, sad to see Blackpool go down, and astonished to see Wigan stay up. Thought they were sure-fire to go down after the MOST inconsistent season ever.

Sorry Birmingham :P

Hopefully we sign Dann/Foster now though :)

Let's see what's good here for Villa fans.

1) Sunderland finish below us, therefore shutting them the **** up about "Ooh but Bent is going to a worse club than us" finally.

2) Blackpool and that attention-seeking "Villa are a small club, just a small two-bit club oh wait maybe I should realise that I don't even have undersoil heating in my stadium and train on a ******* beach when it snows a bit" ****** Holloway have gone down.

3) Oh, and Small Heath Alliance are relegated.

Angry end to the season for some. :O

Lost to Villa. End of season match, we were poor first half, second half we dominated, should've scored one or two, as should've Villa. Anyway, onwards and upwards.
hopefully youll be back in top 4 contention next year

Do Birmingham stay in the Europa League even though they were relegated?...

Right, the dust has settled. From an Evertonian perspective:

Disastrous start to the season, absolutely disastrous. But, am proud with the way the players kept fighting their way up the table, and extremely proud of the win today when we had 10 men. very proud, and delighted with the emergence of Seamus Coleman. Looks a great player. Just don't put me through the early pain again next season please lads.

Hold on a second..
Fulham got a red card today. Blackpool have won the Fair Play league.

Birmingham, Blackpool and Spurs will be in the Europa League next season!

really bitter sweet for me i wanted blackpool to stay up as they have been really fun to watch and wanted birmingham to go down as there are well..scum ,so happy and sad at the same time oh well glad wolves stayed up as well .
blackpool and the hammers to come back up next season along with forest.imo
as for arsenal we need changes in the summer samba would be my first signing.

Right, the dust has settled. From an Evertonian perspective:

Disastrous start to the season, absolutely disastrous. But, am proud with the way the players kept fighting their way up the table, and extremely proud of the win today when we had 10 men. very proud, and delighted with the emergence of Seamus Coleman. Looks a great player. Just don't put me through the early pain again next season please lads.

On another season 7th would've meant a EL spot, not bad at all.

Hold on a second..
Fulham got a red card today. Blackpool have won the Fair Play league.

Birmingham, Blackpool and Spurs will be in the Europa League next season!

That'd be awesome.

they wont because they need the money and Europa Football will attract players even tho there in The Championship

Great last day of the season. Feel sorry for Blackpool, wanted them to stay up.

Owen got the medal.. Loving it...

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Giggs, Scholes, Hernandez got the biggest cheer..

Back