• Views Views 5K
lol wtf

bolton 1- manutd 0 !?

lol

whats happenin to the premier !? lol

weird results this weekend ha ha

:)

hope its as open as this all season

and new team to win for change imagine a newly promoted team win the league like old days lol

Nice goal, poor defending from Bolton though.

Bolton have been playing really well so far.

nice goal nani

when he first came he lost alot balls but hes improved vastly in short space time

saved us how? he nearly got sent off for a start and he is just ****, all he has done so far is given the ball away several times, lost his man in the area and nearly got punished, Rafeal offers so much more than him, awful selection

Brilliant Nani!
he set up berbatov equalizer ;)

Evans isn't good enough. Been saying it for a few weeks now. He can't handle Big forwards, when I say the team line ups I knew we will concede goals. And Oshea while solid in defense cant see a pass with a microscope.

We've conceded two goals this season where players haven't stayed on the left post. Once with Rafael and today Evra.

he should have been sent off, he caused us too lose the lead as it is, he is ****, he isn't worthy off wearing the United shirt
rafael is still defenisvely suspect, he would have been shredded against liverpool. o shea actually allows the team to function becuase he is good enough as a 3rd centre back allows the team to swivel on a pivot, why do you think evra gets right up to the oppo byline like a wide forward

rafael is still defenisvely suspect, he would have been shredded against liverpool. o shea actually allows the team to function becuase he is good enough as a 3rd centre back allows the team to swivel on a pivot, why do you think evra gets right up to the oppo byline like a wide forward

O'Shea isn't great at defending though, against West Ham he was skinned every time by Kieran Dyer. Against Liverpool he looked clueless, he gave away the freekick and should have been sent off, today he has given the ball away several times already and nearly cost us a second goal when he just let Elmander walk past him. Yes Rafeal has a lot to learn still but I feel he offers so much more than O'Shea and the only way he is going to learn and get better defensively is by playing him.

I dont rate O'shea, but he seems like one of them players that won't leave United.

O'Shea isn't great at defending though, against West Ham he was skinned every time by Kieran Dyer. Against Liverpool he looked clueless, he gave away the freekick and should have been sent off, today he has given the ball away several times already and nearly cost us a second goal when he just let Elmander walk past him. Yes Rafeal has a lot to learn still but I feel he offers so much more than O'Shea and the only way he is going to learn and get better defensively is by playing him.
o shea is still light years ahead of rafael defensively. playing rafael changes the shape of the side, you dont really play rafael behind nani becuase that side will get shredded, that's why o shea/brown is often behind nani, and rafael is often behind valencia, because valencia tracks back a lot more

o shea is still light years ahead of rafael defensively. playing rafael changes the shape of the side, you dont really play rafael behind nani becuase that side will get shredded, that's why o shea/brown is often behind nani, and rafael is often behind valencia, because valencia tracks back a lot more

what? are you watching the same game as me? O'Shea is getting forward at every chance and either losing the ball or we lose it and he is left out of posistion and has no pace to get back, i still wouldn't have O'Shea in the side, Rafeal is and will be better than O'Shea both attacking and defensively soon enough, he just needs game time which he isn't getting.

Last edited:
John O'Shea is possibly the blandest player in Manchester United's team.

what? are you watching the same game as me? O'Shea is getting forward at every chance and either losing the ball or we lose it and he is left out of posistion and has no pace to get back, i still wouldn't have O'Shea in the side, Rafeal is and will be better than O'Shea both attacking and defensively soon enough, he just needs game time which he isn't getting.
fair enough, but that just leave the right side wide open, since rafael isnt near ready yet, certainly not by this season.look how long it took cole to learn his position, and johnson is still suspect. rafael sint going to better o shea anytime soon, its easy to say he needs game time but if he was costing us goal, likely more so than o'shea, would you still be saying the same?

John O'Shea is possibly the best player in Manchester United's team.

Fixed that for you :P

Like madsheep has said rafeal cant defend so playing him behind nani would be risky, O'shea started off as a cb so he obviously has some defensive skills and he wouldnt be at man u if for all these years if he wasnt a good player.

playing a couple of games wont make you a good defender

Last edited:
fair enough, but that just leave the right side wide open, since rafael isnt near ready yet, certainly not by this season.look how long it took cole to learn his position, and johnson is still suspect. rafael sint going to better o shea anytime soon, its easy to say he needs game time but if he was costing us goal, likely more so than o'shea, would you still be saying the same?

when ever Rafeal has played he has played well, i disagree, i believe Rafeal is better than O'Shea in going forward and defending already, yes he goes over the top with tackles but thats his young side coming out. Rafeal in the starting 11 wouldn't do no worse than O'Shea does.

Fixed that for you :P

Like madsheep has said rafeal cant defend so playing him behind nani would be risky, O'shea started off as a cb so he obviously has some defensive skills and he wouldnt be at man u if for all these years if he wasnt a good player.

There are just some certain players I don't enjoy watching, John O'Shea being one of them

Back