Live - Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 5K
Nice analysis there godcubed, haven't been watching villa really, but glad to see Heskey making headlines.

EDIT: For the right reasons :S

Interesting thing in all this is where Ireland will fit in. He's a proper playmaker, and would most likely fit into the position Ashley's currently in, but with Ash in great form it will be hard to shift him. Still, a little competition for places never hurt anyone. That said, Ashley Young defies quite a few stereotypes about wingers: far from being mercurial, he consistently delivers for us, which is why we love him so much. Heskey must be happy playing alongside the wingers he is, too, as Villa have the best crossers in the Prem.

Was at the United game once again today, and although the performance was pretty good our defence is well shaky. I have been to every United game this season, home and away and our defence has been ***** in the majority. Need to sort it out Fergie, can't keep dropping points away or Chelsea will run away with it.

i wasnt sure about colin murray on MOTD2 but hes so much better than adrain chiles.

ugh i dont understand why evra wasnt on the post

I find him annoying much prefer Adrian Chiles I think he is cringe-worthy

Back