Live - Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 5K
when ever Rafeal has played he has played well, i disagree, i believe Rafeal is better than O'Shea in going forward and defending already, yes he goes over the top with tackles but thats his young side coming out. Rafeal in the starting 11 wouldn't do no worse than O'Shea does.
He isnt, if he was, he would be playing ahead of O'shea

His tackles are often over the top becuase they recovery tackles as he is running back from being caught out, only his pace has saved him. next time he plays watch his positioning, look at the gap he leaves in the channel behind him.

The fact that bolton possess a serious aerial threat, and that rafael isnt good in the air is partly why he isnt playing today as well. We would be in even more trouble today from set pieces

oshea rarely plays well for ireland and error prone

his concentration levels poor

hes competent but nothing specail

hes been playing in alot different positions though to be fair but can pass decent for a defender

He isnt, if he was, he would be playing ahead of O'shea

His tackles are often over the top becuase they recovery tackles as he is running back from being caught out, only his pace has saved him. next time he plays watch his positioning, look at the gap he leaves in the channel behind him.

The fact that bolton possess a serious aerial threat, and that rafael isnt good in the air is partly why he isnt playing today as well. We would be in even more trouble today from set pieces

its all about opinions and im not going to agree with yours and your not going to agree with mine so im stopping this before it ends up in an arguement.

Both Rafael and O'shea suck, along with Evans. United need a new right back.

oshea rarely plays well for ireland and error prone

his concentration levels poor

hes competent but nothing specail

hes been playing in alot different positions though to be fair but can pass decent for a defender
if he didnt go off injured then the hand of gaul wouldnt even have happened, he has been okay for ireland over the years

wot kind argument is that?

if
ifs but

he did end of

i watched enough ireland game of his underperformances

problem is on this site is alot opinions try to bully different opinions

its all subjective

if he didnt go off injured then the hand of gaul wouldnt even have happened, he has been okay for ireland over the years
This
O'Shea is an excellent player. He is in no way world class but tbh there is not many good RBs in the world.
For Ireland he is twice as good as teh next best RB who IMO is Seamus Coleman.
I Hope Coleman steps up and O'Shea can go CB with Dunne so McShane never has to wear an Ireland jersey again.
Also who set up both goals please

its all about opinions and im not going to agree with yours and your not going to agree with mine so im stopping this before it ends up in an arguement.
to be fair the guardian chalkboards for o'shea back up what i was saying about his postioning (heat maps), and how he is generally more defensive than evra (which rafael isnt), which is why he's started all 6 prem games.

rooney coming off for macheda

Rooney off for Macheda? I no we have Valencia midweek but that, we need to win this game first. Id much rather Owen on instead of Macheda, Michael offers a lot more and unlike Macheda, can pop up anywhere and any time and scores, go and prove me wrong Kiko!

O'Shea is such a good defender?

gave the ball away with a stupid attempt of a flick then doesn't even attempt to get back in posistion ******* John O'Shea!

oh no the lil ***** is on!

hes brutal!

only on to please the billions of chinese tv viewers manutds business plans ! pfff

/Reported.

What is wrong with you? People like you are giving Britain a bad reputation with your xenophobic views.

4-3-3. we got nothing to lose, if we lose the game we dont lose any ground

Back