Live - Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 5K
Shay Given Star Player thats your opinion but mines and alot others think oshea is poor.

you seem to just argue everything
alot of people also think park and o'shea are good players including one of the best ever managers ;)
i am just giving my veiws on what other people say eg park is not just playing for united to sell shirts in asia

Last edited:
the way we're going, we aren't going to win the league by keep dropping points away from home. on the weekend our rivals for the title and Arsenal both lose, we really needed a win.

the way we're going, we aren't going to win the league by keep dropping points away from home. on the weekend our rivals for the title and Arsenal both lose, we really needed a win.
agreed, but remember we are normally poor at the start of the season, like i said before this is our best start for 5 years

agreed, but remember we are normally poor at the start of the season, like i said before this is our best start for 5 years

i no thats what the stats say but it is though? 3 home games and 3 away draws, 2 off which we should have won.. it has been a very frustrating start to the season. Chelsea and Arsenal have been let off today

good result for chelsea :D seems chelseas defeat isnt as costly as everyone first suspected

i no thats what the stats say but it is though? 3 home games and 3 away draws, 2 off which we should have won.. it has been a very frustrating start to the season. Chelsea and Arsenal have been let off today
yeah totally agree but the 2 we should have won, last season we got beat 3-0. so at least its an improvement. but yeah we let them off the hook today, didnt make the most of it, but still gained a point on chelsea, better than nothing

This thing where everybody says that we are usually slow to begin with angers me. Just because you have always been bad early on doesnt mean you cant improve. Every season I'm thinking this season we'll start winning games from the begining but no we can't.

there is something seriously wrong with United away from home at the moment, 3 very poor results, 2 off which we deserved all 3 points but for poor concentration. Evans and O'Shea were awful again today, Rooney still isn't firing and Berbatov was quite. you dont win league titles with away form like the one we have, something needs to change.

good game.

Also how can u support Shels and Rovers.? i suoport shamrock rovers and when i was kid my cousin lived near shelbournes ground so i went alot matches together in 90s so i got fond them then too

i seen alot worse curse on other FM threads

seem to be hypcoracy from some cliques here

the pc brigade today is so much you cant speak without offending soemone

see ferguson couldnt hardly shake hands after game lol

When is Ferdinand coming back? My god we have a worse defense than Wigan with Evans playing. He is absolutely horrendous in the past few games. Actually I mean all the games he played this season.

good game.

Also how can u support Shels and Rovers.? i suoport shamrock rovers and when i was kid my cousin lived near shelbournes ground so i went alot matches together in 90s so i got fond them then too

i seen alot worse curse on other FM threads

seem to be hypcoracy from some cliques here

the pc brigade today is so much you cant speak without offending soemone

see ferguson couldnt hardly shake hands after game lol
its pretty simple, you cant go round referring to asian people that way. if you dont like it, you can find another forum. its a racist derogatory term and thats not acceptable here

Great game I thought. Both teams played well going forward but Bolton were the better team defensively throughout the match. Elmander could have put the game beyond doubt but still a good result. On that note, Elmander gave Vidic a torrid time all game, bullied him throughout.

Makes our defeat yesterday a little less costly. We are effectively 4 points ahead of United now. A missed opportunity for United for sure.

Great game I thought. Both teams played well going forward but Bolton were the better team defensively throughout the match. Elmander could have put the game beyond doubt but still a good result. On that note, Elmander gave Vidic a torrid time all game, bullied him throughout.

Makes our defeat yesterday a little less costly. We are effectively 4 points ahead of United now. A missed opportunity for United for sure.
2-2 definitely fair, thought elmander was much improved this season. vidic was good but evans poor show put the pressure on him defensively

When is Ferdinand coming back? My god we have a worse defense than Wigan with Evans playing. He is absolutely horrendous in the past few games. Actually I mean all the games he played this season.

Commentator said Ferdinand will probably play mid-week in Europe.

"phew" utd drew 2-2

think about how good the weekend would have been if chelsea lost Arsenal Won and Utd drew, not fair :'(

Last edited:
It seems the gap between the big and small clubs isn't a wide as it used to be. Away matches are becoming increasingly hard for all clubs and due to most clubs having such a good home record. I'm not sure that the team that wins the title will even pass 80 points this season.

As for something needs to change with United Ryan, I think this is one of the weakest sides of the decade, they will need some fresh legs to return from injury in Rio and Hargreaves if they want to turn it around. Evans has started this season poorly.

It seems the gap between the big and small clubs isn't a wide as it used to be. Away matches are becoming increasingly hard for all clubs and due to most clubs having such a good home record. I'm not sure that the team that wins the title will even pass 80 points this season.

As for something needs to change with United Ryan, I think this is one of the weakest sides of the decade, they will need some fresh legs to return from injury in Rio and Hargreaves if they want to turn it around. Evans has started this season poorly.

Evans isn't the only one. O'Shea, Evra, ROONEY have all been poor and in my opinion, there places in the starting 11 should be under threat. Can't wait for Rio to get back and play consistantly, Rooney I believe needs some time off to get his head sorted out, Owen Hargreaves will be a blessing if he returns half the player he was. I believe its time for Michael Owen to get a run of games, scored an important goal today, 2 in midweek, he is a proving goal scorer and has scored more than Rooney but can you really drop Wayne? I dont think Fergie can and will.

Over the years United have been blessed with some amazing players; Ronaldo, Keane. G. Neville (I no he is still there but doesn't play often) but off late there are far to many "average" players like O'Shea (the only player less than average ino) J.Evans, Carrick (hasn't justified why we paid £18m for him yet). I wouldn't go as far as saying its worrying times for myself and fellow United fans but I can't help but thinking what direction we're going in.

Last edited:
evra has been good, but evans is causing him problems on that flank evans job is to cover so evra can maraud forwards (check the chalkboard to see evras postioning). if evans doesnt do his job evra gets undone on the counter. owen should come for rooney, but think rooney should start against valencia, think the tempo of european games will help him

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

jonny evans is 22, and certainly not average he was standout last year and the season before when we were the best defensive. hes played more games than rio in the last 18 months. hes having difficult start to the season like the rest of the squad. too early to panic, lets see where we are at christmas before alarm bells start ringing

Back