Live - Premier League

Also, shame I didn't go to Blackburn, have been their the last three years, the chance to see that git fail miserably!

If Woy does not get the sack after this game, regardless if we make an unlikely comeback then it will be ridiculous! Still think we'll beat the mancs though haha

Reckon they'll keep him till then tbh, and if he loses then they'll sack him without doubt. He'll be out of contention for all silverware available.

Yeah but Glee is on tonight !!!
I dont really watch it im joking

Please tell me you're mistaken. It's back on? Guess I'll be playing footie into early hours then

thank god you're joking lol

Liverpool. Lol.
Chelsea. Lol.
Best, my Coventry man :)

Reckon they'll keep him till then tbh, and if he loses then they'll sack him without doubt. He'll be out of contention for all silverware available.

still in europe! But that does include playing away from home, so you are not far wrong.

Youve got to love it, first Hicks and Gillete and now Roy Hodgson. When did the club get to be such a laughing stock? We were once the best club in europe, everyone wanted to play for us and feared us. Now we are an even bigger disgrace than the british government!!

****** ****, Villa turn a corner and hit a brick wall. Uninspiring, but we've dominated a team in 6th so i guess that's something.

Youve got to love it, first Hicks and Gillete and now Roy Hodgson. When did the club get to be such a laughing stock? We were once the best club in europe, everyone wanted to play for us and feared us. Now we are an even bigger disgrace than the british government!!

To be frank, I'm actually not enjoying what's happening to Liverpool. They are a great club, with great fans, history and tradition and it's been destroyed piece by piece. No disrespect to Roy, great guy, but totally out of his depth. But is it all his fault?

****** ****, Villa turn a corner and hit a brick wall. Uninspiring, but we've dominated a team in 6th so i guess that's something.

And Heskey leaving his finishing boots at home can't help, he must reserve them for Stamford Bridge.

Hopefully Newcastle can get an early goal in the second half and we'll be more than certain to see this through. But LOL @ Liverpool and Woy Hodgson. Becoming laughing stocks like Newcastle have been for the past 2 seasons. :)

To be frank, I'm actually not enjoying what's happening to Liverpool. They are a great club, with great fans, history and tradition and it's been destroyed piece by piece. No disrespect to Roy, great guy, but totally out of his depth. But is it all his fault?

Not entirely his fault hes not the 1 on the pitch playing but there are other issues as well such as the poor transfers, poor team selection, negative tactics, his inability to connect with the fans.

Hopefully Newcastle can get an early goal in the second half and we'll be more than certain to see this through. But LOL @ Liverpool and Woy Hodgson. Becoming laughing stocks like Newcastle have been for the past 2 seasons. :)

Newcastle have been designated laughing stock for longer than 2 seasons.

Woy goes far too defensive away from home, and with our **** defence, there's only one result.
The way it should be with a fully fit squad?
Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Aurelio
Kuyt Merieles Lucas Maxi
Gerrard
Torres

The way it should be RIGHT NOW AT Ewood Park:
Reina
Kelly Agger Soto Aurelio
Johnson Lucas Gerrard Maxi
Cole Torres

we are going to get a hammering on sunday i dont care what anybody says