Live - Premier League

Villa are going to lose, I can sense it.

Woy goes far too defensive away from home, and with our **** defence, there's only one result.
The way it should be with a fully fit squad?
Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Aurelio
Kuyt Merieles Lucas Maxi
Gerrard
Torres

The way it should be RIGHT NOW AT Ewood Park:
Reina
Kelly Agger Soto Aurelio
Johnson Lucas Gerrard Maxi
Cole Torres

Kelly's not bad but I wouldn't play him over Johnson just yet. Also, Torres definitely needs a partner, as we were even worse when we played 4-4-1-1, but the rest I'd agree with.

Kelly's not bad but I wouldn't play him over Johnson just yet. Also, Torres definitely needs a partner, as we were even worse when we played 4-4-1-1, but the rest I'd agree with.

Johnson has been awful all season, normally dis defending is fine, but this season it's beyond ****, aswell as attacking. Kelly's proved himself very good at right back, and he's even out of position there, too.

The players out there don't want to be there, I'd rather play the kids, they couldn't do any worse. The likes of Pacheco, Kelly, Shelvey, Wilson, Maving, Conor Coady, Raheem Stirling, and mainly Suso. Oh and Jacky Robinson.

LeonBestIsFuckingMint hat-trick, 4-0

Leon Best hat-trick. Is he that good or are West Ham just that bad?

Yes Roy!!! Agger comes on for Kyrgiakos, hopefully he makes an impact.

Where is Albrighton? WHERE IS HE?

For god's sakes, bring him on!

And Best is subbed for Ranger, was hobbling a bit, but Ranger is usually brought on now anyway.

Liverpool with another **** performance nothing new Woy is all giddy because he beat Bolton the man's deranged

Oh and the Arsenal City game's been good lot of missed chances but Hart's been top class

Why have Liverpool made a sub in defence? oO)

Newcastle 5-0 West Ham - Lovenkrands...

Newcastle going goal crazy. Maybe they should take that £20m from Spurs. They don't seem to need him :p