Live - Premier League

GET IN!!!!!!!! thank god!! dam-smashed me hand off the table :)

Everton 2-1. Surprising results in so many games tonight.

Blackburn 3-1 Pool

Gerrard

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Wolves have beaten Chelsea... :mad:

Everton 2-1 Spurs

SEAMUS COLEMAN

Yay fantasy football points, but no yay team below us getting points :S

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

All over at St James'.

Pink...ponk... pinball over at Villa Park.

Gerrard misses a penalty XD

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

At least you might possibly win at home...

0-1 Sunderland, match over.

the table is not going to look good mate...

first time in FOREVER that you will be in the zone

Stevie G misses a penalty.

What were you saying Walrus? :p

Obviously wants the result as bad as possible, wants Roy out too ;)

the table is not going to look good mate...

first time in FOREVER that you will be in the zone

At this rate, first time in forever that we'll be in the Championship too...

God, sort your reality out!!

I go with Chelsea, it's a great team, but it doesn't matter what the manager does! It always losses!. Now it's some defeats in a row. And we lost to Wolves! That's unconceivable!. Reality is so damned scripted!. Everyone who knows is aware of it, there's all that predestination **** all behind the scenes!. I mean, Chelsea losing to Wolves?. Come on!. They lost to Arsenal! That's totally unacceptable! I call BS!.

God, sort your reality out!!

I go with Chelsea, it's a great team, but it doesn't matter what the manager does! It always losses!. Now it's some defeats in a row. And we lost to Wolves! That's unconceivable!. Reality is so damned scripted!. Everyone who knows is aware of it, there's all that predestination **** all behind the scenes!. I mean, Chelsea losing to Wolves?. Come on!. They lost to Arsenal! That's totally unacceptable! I call BS!.

Let it be known I am totally fine with Houllier saving before every match and reloading if he loses. Totally fine.