Live - Premier League

Just lol...

Benjani scores a brace. Leon Best scores a hat-trick. Wolves leading against Chelsea.

What a strange night.

Sooner we turn Johno into a winger, the better. Look at Bale's improvements. Not saying he should be of the same standard, but he isn't a defender.

Power Ranger just missed an open goal from 6 yards

Just a question for newcastle fans, would you be winning 5-0 with hughton in charge?

Quadruple Grant.

No, the worst thing for the Hammers would be for Grant to go. He's a good manager, he proved that by doing well at Chelsea and pretty decent at Pompey. Don't think Houllier will go either, but he might go after 2 more winless games

I actually let out a laugh of disbelief when I saw the Liverpool score :S Genuinely what the actual ****?

What'd he do?

Stupid **** pushed Henderson in the face. Henderson fell over and rolled about a bit, but it was a completely deserved red. Moron. Thought he was meant to be experienced? Arghh.

Wow Hodgson needs to go!!!!

Hope Ancelotti don't go, Wolves wont hold it...

Can't see Ancelotti getting sacked, Chelsea will do well to find a manager of better quality. However, with Ragnick knocking at our door, Roy should be out by midnight, I say hopefully.

Sounds like Heskey went Incredible Hulk mode on Henderson and got himself sent off. At least Villa's goal scoring potential will have increased now.

Just a question for newcastle fans, would you be winning 5-0 with hughton in charge?

Very possibly, did we not win 6-0 and 5-1 at home under him earlier this season? Also not too sure whether some of these set pieces or Pardew's, Hughton's (we had a fair few cheeky tricks with him) or the players'.

If Uncle was in FM, his job security would be at 'Reviewed' now!!

To be honest, now. If the board don't sack him, I will be very, very, VERY suprised. They must know that this is not good enough.I'll lose a lot of respect for the board. Especially after saying they're gonna listen to the fans.

Villa have all the possession against Sunderland, really wouldn't be surprised if they ****** a late winner

West Ham are getting wound up now, Ben Haim tried to start on Shane Ferguson (practically, if not, a schoolboy) and they're getting fiesty with the ref.