Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal face Blackpool and Spurs travel to Stoke among the 1500 BST Premier League kick-offs on Saturday, while there is a full Football League programme too.

More...

Was planning to go and watch QPR v Scunthorpe but decided to save the money for the Middlesbrough game.

Might see a few FM-Basers ;D

I hope Blackpool can stun again and Liverpool to crush City,despite the rivalry.

Usually I'd be satisfied with a draw at the Britannia, but I think we should be looking at a repeat of the 2-1 win last season.

Usually I'd be satisfied with a draw at the Britannia, but I think we should be looking at a repeat of the 2-1 win last season.

A draw could be a decent result considering Defoe, Super Pav, Modric, and Keane are all out.

Ian Holloway said:
"'The bloke's a genius. He's even got his name in their name, Arsene/Arsenal. Maybe I should change my name to Black'."

^^Quote of the season ^^

1-0 Arsenal - Theo Walcott.

Nice tidy finish.

If anyone wants a link to watch any match, let me know in this thread,

Wrong decision at the Emirates. Red card, and a penalty for Arsenal, the foul, according to 5 live was outsidethe area. Arshavin scores.

Arsenal should dominate now

Bale seems to be doing brilliant for Tottenham, just like last season. Apparently a volley from close to 20 yards out? One to watch on MOTD!

Bale seems to be doing brilliant for Tottenham, just like last season. Apparently a volley from close to 20 yards out? One to watch on MOTD!

Yep, brilliant volley, similar to Zenden's against Spurs last season :D

Wrong decision at the Emirates. Red card, and a penalty for Arsenal, the foul, according to 5 live was outsidethe area. Arshavin scores.

Foul was outside the area (just) but it was a defo red card. The Moroccan guy should have had a hat-trick by now - be surprised if he doesn't score cos Arsenal are all over them.

Has anyone seen Bale's volley yet?

Thank **** Cahill has scored. My fantasy team was a ****** disaster until then!

Back