Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 4K
Gareth Bale :wub:

Superb volley for his 2nd goal.

Stoke 1 - 2 Tottenham - Half-time, if anyone is curious.

Apparently we have battered Bolton for most of the half. Kieron Dyer playing well (has to be a first) and Barrera giving Paul Robinson all kinds of trouble. Carlton Cole misses a penalty but i have faith that we will secure the win in the second half. UP THE HAMMERS!!!

Foul was outside the area (just) but it was a defo red card. The Moroccan guy should have had a hat-trick by now - be surprised if he doesn't score cos Arsenal are all over them.

Has anyone seen Bale's volley yet?

Nope i haven't seen it yet, one to watch says 5 live.
Just saw the replay, it's difficult for referee mike jones, but the linesman should probably see the contact outside the box, Chamakh falls inside, but not a lot he could do.. He's been a little unlucky not to have scored yet, won the penalty, and had a couple of decent shots well saved by Griks (sp.) Good game, but Arsenal are all over Blackpool. Walcott is having a stormer.

Arsenal have been running rampant, could and should be more than 3 but you won't hear me complaining. Enjoying the match thoroughly and Walcott has been an animal, more of the same please.

PS: Bale's goal was amazing.

Bale has carried his form over from last season. Brilliant volley and the best goal of the season so far....

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Arsenal 4-0 up, Diaby with a good finish from just inside the box after Sagna's cut back.

Arsenal stream:
http://www.atdhe.net/22820/watch-arsenal-vs-blackpool

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Bale has carried his form over from last season. Brilliant volley and the best goal of the season so far....

I prefered Jones' volley FK. But there's no doubt that was a superb goal.

Same old West Ham, dominate the game, miss a load of chances and then go an concede to an own goal. Great.

Commentators already talking about records, we scored 7 without reply against Slavia Prague a couple of years back, can we equal, or go one better? I doubt it, but we could - the way we're playing.

Anyone got Walcott in their dream team....I envy you :D

Arsenal are surely going to win the premier league after beating the worst team in the league with 10 men. brilliant.

And why can't Walcott do this in the games that actually mean something!?

No suprise there, all the Gooners jumping back on the Walcott bandwagon...

Take nothing away from Walcott, but seriously anyone thinking Blackpool were going to keep a clean sheet against Arsenal needs to take there tablets.

And why can't Walcott do this in the games that actually mean something!?

Because he still needs to learn alot. Its alright doing it against the smaller teams but when you can do it against the big teams then you know he has stepped up.

Back