Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 4K
Finally Chamakh with a goal! He's good with headers isn't he?

Arsenal are surely going to win the premier league after beating the worst team in the league with 10 men. brilliant.

Lol, grow up. Nobody even said anything remotely similar to this, stop provoking a reaction you child.

Well, 6-0 Full time, very pleased with the performance.

Irritating match for me today. Of course I want Rovers to win although I wouldn't begrudge Exeter a win today. I suppose a draw is a fair result !

Anyone been watching Craig Bellamy? Solid debut from him, the new captain fires an unstoppable 35-yard free-kick off the post and into the Doncaster net. Two assists, one yellow card and a stunning goal in a 4-0 win, good enough for the cardiff fans i think.

Lol, grow up. Nobody even said anything remotely similar to this, stop provoking a reaction you child.

Well, 6-0 Full time, very pleased with the performance.

no one on here said it, many people who are Arsenal fans i know are already braggin about it and how Walcott is all of a sudden the best player in the Premier League again.

Tottenham should have drawn.. Goaline techonology anyone?

no one on here said it, many people who are Arsenal fans i know are already braggin about it and how Walcott is all of a sudden the best player in the Premier League again.
but they're not on here, so the reactionary comment is not needed, as it can only antagonise the arenal fans on here

Great result for Carlisle today, they're top of League One after 3 weeks, I think Luke better be getting ready to donate!

Biggest result of the day. Coming off a 5-0 loss against Eastbourne, Hayes got a historic win against Grimsby! 2-1

Away too!

Goal line technology debate to be brought up again in the Stoke match. Foy the ref was three yards away and with a clear view of it and then looks to his assistant who is on the far side of the pitch with his view blocked.

Tottenham should have drawn.. Goaline techonology anyone?

Well after witnessing a disallowed goal at the world cup, an offside goal at the world cup, a wrongly given goal an england friendly and now a disallowed goal in a spurs game... we dont need goal line technology (A);)

Just like all Spurs fans hating Bale last season, until he played well.

This.

No one said that.. we've just said that he had a very good game.. which he did, especially considering everyone has been on his back, and he has a lot to prove. What was everyone saying after Chelsea beat West Brom 6-0? We were good today, and beat a team with momentum having beaten Wigan 4-0... We could have scored a lot more... and we were pretty unlucky not to at times.

Anyone been watching Craig Bellamy? Solid debut from him, the new captain fires an unstoppable 35-yard free-kick off the post and into the Doncaster net. Two assists, one yellow card and a stunning goal in a 4-0 win, good enough for the cardiff fans i think.

LOL, you copied most of that from the BBC Live Text XD

Judging by the scores so far this season, Arsenal - Wigan will be slightly one-sided!

Usually I'd be satisfied with a draw at the Britannia, but I think we should be looking at a repeat of the 2-1 win last season.

Quoted for happiness. :wub:

Very pleased with the win today. I think we did well to pick up the 3 points at the Britannia, with a formation change and a lone-striker, which the players aren't used to.

The talking point will be whether the ball crossed the line, of course. I am pretty certain it did, but all that matters is the result.

Gareth Bale :wub:

Back