Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 4K
West Ham will need to improve or they will be in the relegation dogfight, fancy them to perhaps go down.

LOL, you copied most of that from the BBC Live Text XD

Judging by the scores so far this season, Arsenal - Wigan will be slightly one-sided!

yeh i knw :$ couldnt be askd to write it all out in my own words

Can we have a football league match thread ? Because all posts in here are usually about The Premier League :)

I think one should be created each week, just me making fun of you when Bristol lose! ;)

West Ham in trouble and it looks like Stoke got done for (haven't seen a better angle of the "goal")..

Not surprised by the Arsenal score really, they usually have a good start to the league before they you-know-what :P

Do more homework.

Carlisle are. Beat MK Dons 4-1.
dont make irritating snide comments

its carlisle,oldham, charlton, sheffield wednesday all on 7 points, but carlisle lead by GD

I'm in favour of a Football League thread. Not fair on the Championship, the Prem gets to much coverage ;)

How am I doing any damage. I am only joking.

Your not doing any damage mate. You just seem to try and tell people they are wrong all time and it does get irritating.

Hope you take that the right way ?

Haha.

I'm telling them they are wrong because they are, what's wrong with that?

I'm in favour of a Football League thread. Not fair on the Championship, the Prem gets to much coverage ;)
it seems there are plenty of league fans who want it, im not against having it. if you want to set it up (remeber to read the sticky about match threads) im all for it

Back