Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackburn host Arsenal in the early kick off ahead of a busy day of Premier League and Football League action.

More...

Wolves 1-1 Newcastle

Newcastle to get a point at Wolves. No idea at what the score could be but I'll take a guess, or the goalscorer. Can't see Carroll doing as well as last week and the defence will be shoddy. But, hopefully someone will be there to see us through the match!

Cmon Stoke beat Chelsea and Keep us top please :)

Just found this webcam from Blackpools stadium its pretty cool. http://www.blackpoolfcimages.co.uk/

Does anyone know of anymore? I know Chelsea has 1 a few years ago.

I can see Newcastle sneaking a win against Wolves, it wont be easy for them but after their impressive display against Villa i think they definetly have what it takes to beat Wolves.

******* ****, we're 1-0 down because of Mullins scoring an own goal. That's 2 own goals in under a week, how the **** are we meant to stay up when our players don't even know what goal they're shooting into!?

Oh no we are trailing 1-0 at Wolves :'(

******* ****, we're 1-0 down because of Mullins scoring an own goal. That's 2 own goals in under a week, how the **** are we meant to stay up when our players don't even know what goal they're shooting into!?

I thought it was sonko who scored the OG

It's been reported as a Mullins own goal, Sonko scored an own goal vs Palace though midweek :@

Its got worse Max, 2-0 Cardiff another pompey mistake i heard on SSN

Blackpool 2-2 Fulham.

Gutted blackpool.

Cmon Stoke beat Chelsea and Keep us top please :)

Glad you didn't get your wish, Top of the league we're avin a laugh.

In all honesty was a pretty shacky match and Stoke has some decent chances. Came down to who took there chances and we were much more clinical. I think we lacked width today and it opened up abit more once Kalou came on and even more when Sturridge came on. Ramires got his debut but only 5 minutes so i couldn't judge fairly. Lampard was proberly our worst player today and was rightly subbed off, Terry picked up a knock halfway through the 2nd half and struggled through the rest of the game somehow. Glad we got the win 3 wins from 3 14 goals and conceded none, good times.

Also estatic about Wigan today, what a turn around. The real question is will the Champions League be a unwelcome distraction to Spurs??

Excellent win by Arsenal today it is the kind of match they would usely struggle in.

Blackpool making a decent enough start in the Prem, wonder how long they can keep it up...

Also estatic about Wigan today, what a turn around. The real question is will the Champions League be a unwelcome distraction to Spurs??

Copied directly from Garth Crooks' mouth eh ;)

Back