Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 4K
Blackpool 2-2 Fulham.

Gutted blackpool.
Can't really say I'm gutted for them. They probably deserved to win IMO but a point is a point. Could've been worse. They look pretty good IMO, they don't look out of their depth (ok they got hammered last week but it was 10 men against a top 4 squad). Pretty impressed with the way they bounced back actually. I'm started to be tempted to put a tenner on them staying up. Unless Charlie Adam goes down for a while then they're screwed

Glad you didn't get your wish, Top of the league we're avin a laugh.

Sorry Top of the League we're having a laugh ?, On our day we could rightly beat the Chelsea pensioners and anyone in this league and if we go top again we will deserve to be top !!

Sorry Top of the League we're having a laugh ?, On our day we could rightly beat the Chelsea pensioners and anyone in this league and if we go top again we will deserve to be top !!

seriously doubt that mate, but I won't start an argument, because I'm very tired :P

On your day you could yeah, but your day is like once every season against big teams, need to step it up to win the league. Whoever finishes top is the one who truly deserves to be top, there's been 3 games played, wait for the other 35 to finish.

Im looking forward to the arsenal vs drogba clash, and we are top and deserve it by far.

Just found out that lamps is having surgery this week on a hernia, i knew he couldnt play **** without a reason.

I should have mentioned obi mikel and anelka earlier, both were fantastic mikel has stepped up about 5gears.

Im looking forward to the arsenal vs drogba clash, and we are top and deserve it by far.

Just found out that lamps is having surgery this week on a hernia, i knew he couldnt play **** without a reason.

I should have mentioned obi mikel and anelka earlier, both were fantastic mikel has stepped up about 5gears.
lampard has played poorly before without being injured. imsure they thought he could play just as well today he would have known for while that hes had a a hernia for a while. not really an excuse for today, if he was in that bad a shape they shouldnt have played him

lampard has played poorly before without being injured. imsure they thought he could play just as well today he would have known for while that hes had a a hernia for a while. not really an excuse for today, if he was in that bad a shape they shouldnt have played him

he looked like he shouldn't have played, i think it was abit of the injury and then having the penalty saved really knocked him back and kept him out the game.

he looked like he shouldn't have played, i think it was abit of the injury and then having the penalty saved really knocked him back and kept him out the game.
its not a gameble worth taking, stoke away is tough but its not like they dont have the cover, especially when it an aggravate and keep him out of bigger clashes.

its not a gameble worth taking, stoke away is tough but its not like they dont have the cover, especially when it an aggravate and keep him out of bigger clashes.

yer i agree, like i said i think the penalty miss was a huge factor, Lamps has now missed his last 3 pens??? Maybe time to hand over to Drogba possibly??? Nice penalty from Wazza a minute ago.

west ham need half time badly

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

yer i agree, like i said i think the penalty miss was a huge factor, Lamps has now missed his last 3 pens??? Maybe time to hand over to Drogba possibly??? Nice penalty from Wazza a minute ago.
didnt realise it was his 3rd pen miss. dont think it would affect him that much, hes been through worse. nah let him take the next one and stick it away.

yeah rooney needed that. we should be 3-4 up by now, west ham hanging on

Yes no Doubt Chelsea derserve to go top with two 6-0 wins in a row but if we go top during the season we would deserve it to No?

Yes no Doubt Chelsea derserve to go top with two 6-0 wins in a row but if we go top during the season we would deserve it to No?

Oh yer sorry i misread mate, yer if you go top then of corse you will deserve it. Whats the latest on RVP?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

west ham need half time badly

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

didnt realise it was his 3rd pen miss. dont think it would affect him that much, hes been through worse. nah let him take the next one and stick it away.

yeah rooney needed that. we should be 3-4 up by now, west ham hanging on

Yer he missed in the FA Cup Final vs Pompey, then missed in the England-Japan friendly and now today. I thought he would smash this one in but he placed it so softly along the floor i swear i could have blown it faster. As for Drogba he has never missed one for Chelsea i think its 7 in 7 for him and he hasen't missed any in shoot-outs either. Looks like he will proberly miss next week which is a shame because he always plays well at Upton Park and Terry is a major dout next week also.

Ah same old story with him though isen't it, im sure i heard somewere he hasen't completed a full season with Arsenal yet.

Thats True always injured, because of that I have since took RVP out of my Fantasy League Team and Replaced him with Anelka !

Back