Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 4K
Pantsil was uber fail today, just like last week

Anyone watching football league show after MoTD because there seems to be some gem football league games today

Dembele does look like a good piece of business. Great finishes by Berbatov and Nani.

think mikil did his job perfectly today, lots of short accurate possession keeping passing, essien was more dynamic. think ramires might have a hard time breaking into the side, he must seize the opportunity in the games lampard will miss

ill quote England and Newcastle legend Alan Shearer - Ashley Cole for me is the best left back in the world!!!! enough said.

ill quote England and Newcastle legend Alan Shearer - Ashley Cole for me is the best left back in the world!!!! enough said.
evra and lahm would have something to say about that. but im just happy he plays for england

think mikil did his job perfectly today, lots of short accurate possession keeping passing, essien was more dynamic. think ramires might have a hard time breaking into the side, he must seize the opportunity in the games lampard will miss

I remember in a thread you made we was talking about Mikel and he definatly looks a different player. Lampard won't miss any games for Chelsea because our next game is West Ham away and he will do everything to be fit for that.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

evra and lahm would have something to say about that. but im just happy he plays for england

I like Evra alot but i think Cole is better offensivly.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

excellent goal by ebanks blake. and my god Barton is getting some bad treatment.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

stonewaller pen.

I remember in a thread you made we was talking about Mikel and he definatly looks a different player. Lampard won't miss any games for Chelsea because our next game is West Ham away and he will do everything to be fit for that.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

I like Evra alot but i think Cole is better offensivly.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

excellent goal by ebanks blake. and my god Barton is getting some bad treatment.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

stonewaller pen.
they play slightly differently in the oppo's half. cole comes in, but evra stays wide. hence why you spot cole in the box a lot, whereas evra is mainly about keeping the width and space for others to run into.

great cole by ebanks blake, but that was a stonewall penatly, perch got nothing. christ, barton is getting nailed

yeah mikel looked a lot better. his job was clearly to keep the ball ticking over and he did so excellently

heres a stat for you. he made 106 passes, but only misplaced 3.

yeah mikel looked a lot better. his job was clearly to keep the ball ticking over and he did so excellently

heres a stat for you. he made 106 passes, but only misplaced 3.

i like alot haha, i read on opta before todays match he has completed 90% of his passes. obviously the return of Essien and the signing of Ramires has give him a little kick up the ****.

Respect for Barton for not losing his cool after the Wolves players and particularly Henry kicked him off the park all day.

Respect for Barton for not losing his cool after the Wolves players and particularly Henry kicked him off the park all day.
agreed. dont like him at all, but that was nasty treatment

Lahm is miles better than Ashley Cole IMO, much better defensively, equally good going forward, and hes not a total **** either.

And Barton is a legend, hes looked good so far this season.

Lahm is miles better than Ashley Cole IMO, much better defensively, equally good going forward, and hes not a total **** either.

And Barton is a legend, hes looked good so far this season.
coles personality has got nothing to his football so whats your point. and im not sureyour other two points are even true. cole is better going forwards than lahm, but lahm is better defensively. lahm and evra are very very similar players in style and ability. and neither are miles better than cole.

and barton isnt a legend in any way,shape or form

Last edited:
Back