Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 4K
Who Scored ?
nani, cut from the right after anought great ball from scholes, cut through the heart of west ham and smashed it past the keeper, scholes and giggs have tormented them. gabbidon has made so many crucial tackles and blocks today, without him west ham would be really dead and buried

That goal from Nani was pure class, never rated him but that was brilliant. If he gets a bit more confidence and puts some more effort in, he could be a world class winger

That goal from Nani was pure class, never rated him but that was brilliant. If he gets a bit more confidence and puts some more effort in, he could be a world class winger
his ability has never been in question just his temperament, and thats getting better and better

I'm suprised no-one made a Man Utd V West Ham Match Thread

his ability has never been in question just his temperament, and thats getting better and better
Ive always questioned his ability, i remember last year he was **** when he was up against good fullbacks, he did nothing, he is improving.

WHAT a goal by Berbatov

Ive always questioned his ability, i remember last year he was **** when he was up against good fullbacks, he did nothing, he is improving.

WHAT a goal by Berbatov
nothing to with abilty, just not knowing how to use it. ronaldo was exactly the same. berbs has been very good this game, lovely link play, and deserved a goal

Tragic result for us today.

Wigan had 10 men behind the ball for 80 minutes then score a late goal.

All I have to say. :S

didnt watch that game, didnt realise you guys got turned over. what was the persomance like?

Bit like Blackburn, but we got a result :)

Haven't seen the goals yet, nor did i watch the match, but i did see Wigan hit the crossbar early on, and BBC live feed was saying that Alcaraz(?) missed from about 3 yards out? And that was 10 minutes when Wigan played really well..

Thats True always injured, because of that I have since took RVP out of my Fantasy League Team and Replaced him with Anelka !

Ah well on a possitive note for your Fantasy team Nico had a great game today and was proberly 2nd in line for motm.

I was right!

A very much deserved draw today and I am very pleased with the result. Carroll scored again and a point against a very good Wolves side is a great result!

am watching motd and Wigan are all over Spurs. they should be 2 or 3 nil up before they scored. if the Spurs defence play like that against Inter Milan then god help them.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

and to add Al-Habsi had excellent game. OMANS NUMBER 1!!!

and the Spurs fans booing is just absolutely ******* disgusting. If you are one of them fans you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Another good performance by Theo today.

Looks alright I guess, might grab a few goals but he looks more of an impact player. Kinda reminds me of Utaka though..

Back