Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The draw for the Carling Cup fourth round takes place before leaders Chelsea travel to Manchester City in the first of seven top-flight games on a busy Saturday in the Premier League.

More...

I reckon Chelsea will beat City 4-1 in a one sided and very attacking game. A Drogba double, a Malouda and Anelka goal for Chelsea, whilst Tevez or Johnson will grab a consolation for City.

come on chelsea lets get a win ! tbh I will be happy with a draw away at city considering they do have a talented squad and we lost away to them last season but I will be even hapier with a win :)

I want to see a Manchester United v Arsenal final.

Chelsea knocked out in the semi's by the Gunners.

(In the Carling Cup draw)

I want to see a Manchester United v Arsenal final.

Chelsea knocked out in the semi's by the Gunners.

(In the Carling Cup draw)

We are already out mate???

Buzzing for the game now just want the boys to keep playing the way we have been and im pretty sure we can come away with a win. UTC!!!!!

And we get Arsenal in the CC.

We are already out mate???

Buzzing for the game now just want the boys to keep playing the way we have been and im pretty sure we can come away with a win. UTC!!!!!

Whoops, my bad.

I'm still trying to get to grips with the fact that Newcastle knocked you guys out.

Whoops, my bad.

I'm still trying to get to grips with the fact that Newcastle knocked you guys out.

Still trying to get to grips with all these Top Four clubs.

And we get Arsenal in the CC.

Very good tie i reckon - We'll put out a slightly younger (not weaker!) team than last time against Spurs, but i still think we'll win it, however good Newcastle were at Stamford Bridge, who knows though. May the best team win :D

Very good tie i reckon - We'll put out a slightly younger (not weaker!) team than last time against Spurs, but i still think we'll win it, however good Newcastle were at Stamford Bridge, who knows though. May the best team win :D

Yeah. You'll win alright... View attachment 107591

Umm, I hope we win? Tbh i don't care THAT much, but it would be nice to get far with some younger players, largely just because it gives them more and more experience and confidence.

No, I think you'll win Joss.

Just put up a random emoticon. Has nothing to do with the comment. ;)

Last edited:
Reading 1-5 Barnsley..

Woo, go Reading.. :S

If we lose by 3 goals or more, i'm gonna run onto the pitch naked.

I reckon Newcastle can beat Arsenal...

If we can beat Chelsea, we can beat Arsenal. They'll probably not bother playing Wilshere, as he will be a big part of the first team by then.

I reckon Newcastle can beat Arsenal...

If we can beat Chelsea, we can beat Arsenal. They'll probably not bother playing Wilshere, as he will be a big part of the first team by then.

We can beat Liverpool, but we can't beat Middlesbrough & Scunthorpe & Northampton..

It doesn't work like that.

To be fair, you're right, but the reserve team (that we'll play) know they are close to getting a place in the first team now, so they'll be fighting.

I reckon it'll be on Sky.

To be fair, you're right, but the reserve team (that we'll play) know they are close to getting a place in the first team now, so they'll be fighting.

I reckon it'll be on Sky.

Wilshere will play i expect, the more playing time he can get, the better.
Lansbury will dominate you anyway ;)

Also, i actually quoted the wrong thing :$ but Arsenal's half senior/half reserve team is (no offence) better than yours, and also know they can get into Wenger's good books, it will be close i expect though, i'm going 3-1 Arsenal.

Anyway, if you want to discuss the draw VM me, back to football today, no more infractions Tony!

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

anyone got streams for city v chelsea

http://atdhe.net/24755/watch-manchester-city-vs-chelsea

Last edited:
Back