Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
both teams cancelling each other out at the moment, i fear for Ramires today he looks like he is struggling with the physical power of City. We need to keep playing the ball along the floor and get Drogba more involved. Should of had a penalty Boyata can't handle Drogba and keeps barging him over off the ball Diouf like. UTC!!!!!

both teams cancelling each other out at the moment, i fear for Ramires today he looks like he is struggling with the physical power of City. We need to keep playing the ball along the floor and get Drogba more involved. Should of had a penalty Boyata can't handle Drogba and keeps barging him over off the ball Diouf like. UTC!!!!!

Actually, given his lack of experience Boyata has coped very well with Drogbas falling over. Ivanovic has been struggling down the Chelsea right against Milner.

watchin delayed man city chelsea

anelka playing well

chelsea playing too deep - if they came out at em theyd score drogba !

match is comme ci comme ca ;)

was it

34 De Jong
or
42 Toure Yaya

1 them took essein on in midfield n overpowered and beat essein strongly!

gareth barry is poor today

think it be 1-1?

tevez , drogba to score

After seeing the replays, I dont really know what Boyata is playing at. Two clear fouls off the ball on Drogba that could have resulted in a freekick and a penalty if the referee saw. Hopefully the ref has clocked on now if Boyata tries to do it again.

Drab match so far. Can't call it as of yet, it will end 1-0 but im not sure who to. Chelsea look decent from set pieces and City look good on the break. Maybe a bit of magic will settle it.

Actually, given his lack of experience Boyata has coped very well with Drogbas falling over. Ivanovic has been struggling down the Chelsea right against Milner.
boyata is struggling to cope. like i said before good young player, but thrown to the wolves, he had a very tough game when played against us, and hes having another one tonight. on the other side milner is hurt ivanovic, which is no mean feat balanced game. its gonna come dwon to tactical changes this half, and my money is one the man with the big left eyebrow

Another thing that has surprised me is how well David Silva has tracked back. I thought that would be an area in which we could exploit but he's done well.

Another thing that has surprised me is how well David Silva has tracked back. I thought that would be an area in which we could exploit but he's done well.
silva is working very very hard, never seen him track back anywhere near this when at valencia

ya silva is exerting big work rate,

whos the man with the big left eyebrow? lol

ya silva is exerting big work rate,

whos the man with the big left eyebrow? lol
ancelloti.

great goal. good run from silva, stays wide, prevents terry from coming across so tevez is one on one vs cole.

Last edited:
ya wot a goal TEVEZ!

wish the pool had bought him !!!

my gf asks whats the helmet on that player cech ha ha lol :)

and people say that were not a team, just a group of individuals.

you still are, youre a work in progress. you beat beat last season being a just a group of individuals. if you were ready, mancini wouldnt be saying chelsea for the title

and the game isnt over yet

Don't speak too soon Joseph.

Plus, it's not the big games that your team fails to motivate for, it's teams like Blackburn, or Sunderland where these critism's lie.

you still are, youre a work in progress. you beat beat last season being a just a group of individuals. if you were ready, mancini wouldnt be saying chelsea for the title

and the game isnt over yet
yeah were developing, but some people say we will never develop, and its just a group of 11 individual primadonnas on the pitch, which is not the case.

yeah were developing, but some people say we will never develop, and its just a group of 11 individual primadonnas on the pitch, which is not the case.
no they dont they say it will take time. imo, too often you think the whole world is against you. just appreciate the lead for what it is.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

adam johnson is on, his sole aim must be to pin back ashley cole

no they dont they say it will take time. imo, too often you think the whole world is against you. just appreciate the lead for what it is.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

adam johnson is on, his sole aim must be to pin back ashley cole
Agreed, clearly you all understand my happiness atm though.

what did it say on tevez 's shirt underneath when he scored lifted jersey???

big win for man city if they hold it

- opens the league more interesting

Back