Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
Agreed, clearly you all understand my happiness atm though.
hey you're doing us a big favour too (as long as we capitalise on it against bolton), dont be suprised to see a lot of happy united fans after this should the result stay the same

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

excellent. good win for city, chelsea stumble at their first big test. kompany and toure were immense

i knew we was gunna ******* lose against city as usual chelsea are just **** end of i dont think we are gunna win title this season and i can see us dropping more points next week

Not a great match, disappointing performance to say the least.

Tevez against us is like Drogba for us against Arsenal. I feel their pain. :P

I said before the match City would win so im not surprised. They always seem to up their game against us, then the following match lose to someone like West Brom. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Oh well, still top of the league.

De Jong and Boyata with some fantastic last ditch tackles. Tevez's shirt was apparently a happy birthday to someone in Argentina (apparently)

i knew we was gunna ******* lose against city as usual chelsea are just **** end of i dont think we are gunna win title this season and i can see us dropping more points next week

90 minutes ago Chelsea were superb, unstoppable and had the league wrapped up already!

Chill... there's many twists and turns to come

i didnt expect that coming into this game, but city totally deserved that excellent victory.

De Jong and Boyata with some fantastic last ditch tackles. Tevez's shirt was apparently a happy birthday to someone in Argentina (apparently)

Definately, Boyata was superb. So was Zabaleta.

His mum's birthday apparently. :)

Dear God, if someone wanted an advert for the fickle nature of fans, this is it.

90 minutes ago Chelsea were superb, unstoppable and had the league wrapped up already!

Chill... there's many twists and turns to come

i didnt believe chelsea had the league wrapped up nowhere near and even before the season started a said to a few people i cant see chelsea defending the title and we wont with performances against the big teams like that

Carlo will be ****** off big time with the display, we had enough of the ball but never picked the right ball which led us to having long wayward shot by Essien. I stand by my comments that Boyata should have been sent off but nothing you can do about that now. Ramires looked out of his depth and who would have thought we would miss Lampard that much. Of corse im ****** off with the result but we didn't pick up any points in this fixture last season and still went on to win the league so im still hugely possitive. Arsenal next week and a chance go redeem outselfs and i truly believe Carlo wont let them drop points next week. All in all ****** off with the players passing we just kept running ourselfs into trouble. Well done city and my god i hate Carlos Tevez. I will add that John Terry had a sensational game anyone who slate him is totally 100% wrong and know nothing about football.

Get the **** in, get in Tevez is a hero. haha, utd and arsenal only unbeaten team.

If I'm honest, Chelseas squad depth let them down, they didn't have any top players to bring on to change the game and that cost them today.

If I'm honest, Chelseas squad depth let them down, they didn't have any top players to bring on to change the game and that cost them today.
yeah. you dont want daniel sturridge coming on in that game to change play

Get the **** in, get in Tevez is a hero. haha, utd and arsenal only unbeaten team.

Untill tomorrow and next week anyway, at the end of the day we are still top of the league and like i said we didnt get any points from this game last season and still won the title so im not panicing at all.

great performance by city but have to admit chelsea's defence was impressive in the first half because whenever city broke there was always 4 or 5 back for chelsea to stop them.

Not really because Zhirkov looked pretty decent when he had the ball and McEachran used the ball really well. The only sub that let us down was Sturridge.

De Jong was outstanding, how people can say hes over rated is beyond me, he had drogba in his pocket, whenever he turned, he was there!! He was our man of the match today.

Untill tomorrow and next week anyway, at the end of the day we are still top of the league and like i said we didnt get any points from this game last season and still won the title so im not panicing at all.
this is what i said about us against fulham and everton yet you were saying we're having a massive crisis?

Back