Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
All those watching MOTD now, you'll all see how awful the linesmen and Ref were. Worst I've seen in some time.

i think the ref made the right call as sunderland did take the freekick already by kicking it
I'm not complaining, because honestly it can have been forseen as either decision, in the end. Did you see Gerrard elbow Welbeck then? He only gave that because he went down and look hurt, he was going to play on.
Early goal wasn't offside, another decision by the linesmen.
But that Ref is just awful.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

The whole first goal, shouldn't of even been a Sunderland freekick!

I'm not complaining, because honestly it can have been forseen as either decision, in the end. Did you see Gerrard elbow Welbeck then? He only gave that because he went down and look hurt, he was going to play on.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

woeful display from atwell, reall woeful

stevie should have been red carded

at least you bet WBA
cry.gif
Just...

The goal shouldn't have been awarded aswell; I feel sorry for Sunderland as they deserve all three points.
To be fair, we had a disallowed goal early on, which wasn't offside. We didn't play until we scored our second, from then on, Sunderland literally hung on. But we had so little support for Torres all game.

i saw some of liverpool live and some highlights later

but

put simply the squad players benitez bought and left us with are just not good enough

lucas ngog etc are just not premiership standard and no wonder they beaten by a spirited lower division team

only gerrard and torres are stars rest are mediocre at best

torres is shadow of himself since last injury

give hodgson chance but remember it will take least 4 years to clean out the dead wood that benitez brought in

any manager would struggle with the squad liverpool has now

darren bent (great goal tally last year for low team too) is was impressive though for wba steve bruce doing great job

where is roy keane now still ipswitch?

Last edited:
Atwell's a well good ref.. (H)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YiuSbBdaQ"]YouTube - Watford v Reading ghost goal[/ame]

i saw some of liverpool live and some highlights later

but

put simply the squad players benitez bought and left us with are just not good enough

lucas ngog etc are just not premiership standard and no wonder they beaten by a spirited lower division team

only gerrard and torres are stars rest are mediocre at best

torres is shadow of himself since last injury

give hodgson chance but remember it will take least 4 years to clean out the dead wood that benitez brought in

any manager would struggle with the squad liverpool has now

darren bent (great goal tally last year for low team too) is was impressive though for wba steve bruce doing great job

where is roy keane now still ipswitch?
Why do you leave a line for every sentence? Also, N'gog is our top scorer, and Lucas is much better than Poulsen ( a Hodgson signing), I'll guarantee you this, Hodgson will bring in more **** than Rafa EVER did. Also, why four years? You're not a very good supporter.

i don't thinkt their was anything wrong with the Liverpool goal. I think its stupid and lazy from Turner and really good play from Torres to spot it. The ref left the freekick where he wanted it to be taken and Turner knocked it back stupidly, just why do it simple as that.

Back