Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
Scrappy draw today, Yakubu could of handed Everton the win right at the death but didn't get enough power behind is shot.

Game was a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Will be last on MOTD no doubt.

Scrappy draw today, Yakubu could of handed Everton the win right at the death but didn't get enough power behind is shot.

Game was a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Will be last on MOTD no doubt.
Do you want to bet on that.
Birmingham v Wigan to be last

well the result at the Emirates made me feel a little bit better i can assure you of that. Hopefully Bolton can take something out the game tomorrow and Chelsea can write this weekend off. Good to see a former legend doing us a favour today my god i love Robby Di Matteo as much as i did when he scored after 41seconds at Wembley in 1997. COME ON YOU WHITE MEN!!!!!

Woo.

Jimmy Kebe i love thou.

Ian Harte Free kick :wub:

Hal Robson Kanu run from one box to the other to score..

all in 12 minutes :D

Reading 1-5 Barnsley..

Woo, go Reading..
irked.gif

If we lose by 3 goals or more, i'm gonna run onto the pitch naked.

Woo.

Jimmy Kebe i love thou.

Ian Harte Free kick :wub:

Hal Robson Kanu run from one box to the other to score..

all in 12 minutes :D

How many terrified patrons had to be revived, catatonic with shock, from your streaking exploits? :P

Last edited:
How many terrified patrons had to be revived, catatonic with shock, from your streaking exploits? :P

I'm sure many people from the site will be disappoint not to be able to see me naked..

what a suprise, arsenal lose when van persie, walcott and fabregas are injured

credit where its due congrats to the baggies! deserved winners.
it was only going to be a matter of time before almunia cost us again and today its happened again, shay given can leave in january so im led to beleve, arsene take note sign him or a decent keeper or we won`t win jack again this year! very dissapointing alround apart from nasri.

Lol Man City.

Losing to City away is a little bit acceptable than losing to West Brom at home. And your missing my point, Arsenal fans said Chelsea had an easy start and they lost a fixture that we won.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

what a suprise, arsenal lose when van persie, walcott and fabregas are injured

You have to point your finger at Wenger simple as that. He hasen't bought in decent backup players and the club haven't even got a keeper.

Losing to City away is a little bit acceptable than losing to West Brom at home. And your missing my point, Arsenal fans said Chelsea had an easy start and they lost a fixture that we won.

You had momentum, you're just asking for an argument tbh. West Brom probably deserved it from what i've heard. I'm not missing your point, i'm just not raising to it and starting an argument. If anyone else has some brain cells, they wouldn't either..

/argument

You have to point your finger at Wenger simple as that. He hasen't bought in decent backup players and the club haven't even got a keeper.

Utter rubbish. Certainly not that simple. RVP, Walcott and Fabregas are all injured. That's like Chelsea losing Drogba, Lampard and Malouda, and then an Arsenal fan saying it's Ancelotti's fault they lost. Honestly, Wenger couldn't exactly do anything if his team were playing like lethargic turtles. Maybe he made a mistake in not playing Nasri, but hindsight is 20/20.

this isnt to annoy arsenal fans but you have got to love odemwingie was abused at Moscow and now he is scoring for fun and always smiling. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8989926.stm

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Utter rubbish. Certainly not that simple. RVP, Walcott and Fabregas are all injured. That's like Chelsea losing Drogba, Lampard and Malouda, and then an Arsenal fan saying it's Ancelotti's fault they lost. Honestly, Wenger couldn't exactly do anything if his team were playing like lethargic turtles. Maybe he made a mistake in not playing Nasri, but hindsight is 20/20.
but chelsea have good cover for most positions unlike arsenal

Back