Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Watch Football Focus ahead of a busy day of Premier League, Championship and lower league football, kicked off by Wigan v Wolves in the early afternoon kick-off.

More...

Brentford v Charlton; should be leaving a sec.

Henry is dirty.

Dreadful.

why on earth are you all watching Wigan V Wolves :P

Just saw a replay of the Henry tackle. Ugly, ugly stuff, Gomez was lucky to escape unscathed.

Man United on that stupid Channel Setanta Sports + 1

That wasnt a tackle, that was thuggery. The only thing that amazes me is how Gomez didn't end up with broken ankle

:O how far up in the air did gomez go and then Henry saying for what

It looks really bad because of the way Gomez flips in the air but it's not that bad, if he'd just gone down to ground normally (not saying he dived theatrically although he has a rep for it) it wouldn't of looked half as bad, and probably would of been a yellow card imo

It looks really bad because of the way Gomez flips in the air but it's not that bad, if he'd just gone down to ground normally (not saying he dived theatrically although he has a rep for it) it wouldn't of looked half as bad, and probably would of been a yellow card imo

I agree he made it look dramatic but I think it deserved a sending off.

This man is a filthy player, Like to see McCarthy defend his team now that their not a dirty team, That is one of the worst tackles I have ever seeing

Back