Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 6K
First United game home or away I have not been to this season. Feels strange.

Weird starting line up.

01 Van der Sar
05 Ferdinand
15 Vidic
21 Rafael Da Silva
22 O'Shea
08 Anderson
17 Nani
18 Scholes
24 Fletcher
07 Owen
27 Macheda

Berbatov and Hernandez on the bench, sure Fergie won't be scared to use them if need be.

Edit: Good to see Vidic and Ferdinand back together, hopefully will sort out the defence.

Last edited:
Sunderland - united game is delayed by 20 mins cos of a bust pipe in united's changing room

Bad tackle from Henry. Need to note it was a great touch from Gomez, IMO it took the ball away from Henry in which he probably would have won the ball

First United game home or away I have not been to this season. Feels strange.

Weird starting line up.

01 Van der Sar
05 Ferdinand
15 Vidic
21 Rafael Da Silva
22 O'Shea
08 Anderson
17 Nani
18 Scholes
24 Fletcher
07 Owen
27 Macheda

Berbatov and Hernandez on the bench, sure Fergie won't be scared to use them if need be.

Edit: Good to see Vidic and Ferdinand back together, hopefully will sort out the defence.

Very weird starting line up, Hernandez deserves the chance to start after Valencia, Macheda is living of that goal against Aston Villa he is a truly shocking player

Very weird starting line up, Hernandez deserves the chance to start after Valencia, Macheda is living of that goal against Aston Villa he is a truly shocking player

And I should add Owen is living off that goal against City this time last year.

And I should add Owen is living off that goal against City this time last year.

Owen's a good squad player but in no way deserves to be a starter, Should have played Berbatov and Hernandez that be a very exciting front 2 , We haven't won away from home and he plays a Carling Cup strike force

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Anyone have a stream for the game Iraq Goals is closed down ?

Anyone watching the Spurs Villa match? Brutal stuff...

Owen's a good squad player but in no way deserves to be a starter, Should have played Berbatov and Hernandez that be a very exciting front 2 , We haven't won away from home and he plays a Carling Cup strike force

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Anyone have a stream for the game Iraq Goals is closed down ?
http://atdhe.net/25181/watch-sunderland-vs-manchester-united

sunderland manutd looks like the better match today

sky or espn?

will ferguson manmark bent?

My stream went.

Disabled due to copyright claim :(

Will resolve to the radio.

cracking games today, this is probably sunderlands best chance to get a result against us, but we look like catching them on the break, very open game

van der vaart should have scored

and as i type everton goal - own goal

The Spurs Villa match is fantastic. VDV is playing really well. At the moment Spurs are really taking the game to Villa. Villa's defence is holding up with some fantastic tackles and last second blocks.

West Ham have equalised through Freddy Piquonne who to be frank has looked like he's gonna score all match.

VDV certinly is looking like bargain of the season at the moment.

Back