Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 4K
sigh, how the **** do we lose to wolves. looking at the stats we had a lot of shots on target, sounds like hanhemann had an amazing match. Long season to go, and we cant win every game.

sigh, how the **** do we lose to wolves. looking at the stats we had a lot of shots on target, sounds like hanhemann had an amazing match. Long season to go, and we cant win every game.

Stats don't tell you everything. Watching on stream, City disintegrated. They ended the match looking like a group of selfish individuals rather than a cohesive team.

Stats don't tell you everything. Watching on stream, City disintegrated. They ended the match looking like a group of selfish individuals rather than a cohesive team.
Hmm, ill take your word for it then. But i genuinely believe we will finish in the top 4. Mancini is the right man, to be fair aswell, we were without tevez, call us a one man team, but most teams arent the same without their best player

Didn't get a single result right. :(

Because....

He's not fit?
He's injured?
He isn't playing well? (that can't be it!)

sorry for the late post i was watching the game on the net. and its the 3rd one mate, he was shocking and i thought we should have played Kalou insted.

Citeh clearly **** without Tevez. Great job by Wolves to get the win.

And Coventry got a win :D Up to 4th

Reading that put a big grin on my face, lol. :D

not a clean sheet but a much needed win. Oh Howson we love you!

Pleased with our victory today, never really got into second gear though. Greening and Murphy partnership was excellent and this what reflected by our 65% possession. Wigan were also unbeaten in 7 as well, not sure how because they just seemed to lack urgency today. Schwarzer was never really tested so I am relieved to get a clean sheet considering the results of our previous game. Playing without a striker can work if we have Murphy in the centre as he is really key to our success. Dempsey was exceptional and finished off two superb moves by the team, the second, he did very well to get his foot behind. We sold out against Wigan for once which is good news considering they brought maybe 200 fans, trying to compete with our away support obviously. Was nice to see the literally the whole ground Fulham fans.

Reading that put a big grin on my face, lol. :D

Mine too. What was especially pleasing for me was how anonymous Milner was.

Pleased with our victory today, never really got into second gear though. Greening and Murphy partnership was excellent and this what reflected by our 65% possession. Wigan were also unbeaten in 7 as well, not sure how because they just seemed to lack urgency today. Schwarzer was never really tested so I am relieved to get a clean sheet considering the results of our previous game. Playing without a striker can work if we have Murphy in the centre as he is really key to our success. Dempsey was exceptional and finished off two superb moves by the team, the second, he did very well to get his foot behind. We sold out against Wigan for once which is good news considering they brought maybe 200 fans, trying to compete with our away support obviously. Was nice to see the literally the whole ground Fulham fans.

Good to see Fulham win, deserved too. Great to see our AJ back, I heard he was very sharp.

Interesting take on Nani-gate by Lineker and co. on MOTD - Clattenburg played an advantage? And Rio given special dispensation to stand there while the ref talks to his linesman whereas Tottenham players are told to go away..

I can't believe I actually feel sorry for Spurs fans :P That was an abysmal decision, but once the decision has been given to play on (or rather, once the decision hasn't been made to give Spurs a FK) Nani has every right to stick in the net.

I was staring at the television in disbelief during those MOTD replays.

Back