Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 4K
I think the title will be won by a london team this season as Chelsea and Us have been the two best teams so far

I think the title will be won by a london team this season as Chelsea and Us have been the two best teams so far

I wouldn't say arsenal have been one of the best teams. Chelsea yes but not arsenal

OptaJoke
0 - Number of things Spurs players have to complain about for Man United's second goal. Play-on.

OptaJoke
2 - It is strongly rumoured Nani is the 2nd cousin of British Olympian Tom Daley. Dive.

even though it was a clear hand ball, tottenham can't complain as clattenberg didn't even give a free kick and because gomes placed the ball no where near the actual handball. Plus he still should of saved it.

Remember what your football coaches told you as a kid, Gomes;

Play to the whistle.

Mug.

Seeing as the other match thread was closed, i'll ask it in here.

How come Ferdinand was allowed to talk to the ref and persuade him to let the goal stand but all of our players arent. He's not even the ******* Captain?

Seeing as the other match thread was closed, i'll ask it in here.

How come Ferdinand was allowed to talk to the ref and persuade him to let the goal stand but all of our players arent. He's not even the ******* Captain?

The other thread was closed because you were arguing with everyone else about the goal, so don't come here and do the same!

The other thread was closed because you were arguing with everyone else about the goal, so don't come here and do the same!

I wasn't the only one arguing lol. I made about 4 posts regarding the goal. I have an opinion just like everyone elses and was just wondering why Ferdinand was allowed to talk the the ref and persuade him when our players werent.

Tis all.

I wasn't the only one arguing lol. I made about 4 posts regarding the goal. I have an opinion just like everyone elses and was just wondering why Ferdinand was allowed to talk the the ref and persuade him when our players werent.

Tis all.
No good asking us, we are as clueless about it as you are pal.

Tis all.

Didn't (mean to) say you were. Everyone was, hence why it was closed, but there's no need to go on this thread and start it all over again, also what Max said..

Tis all.

The Thing is, Rio could of been talking about another Incident other then that, which he is then well in his right to discuss with the ref, or maybe he wasnt being aggressive. Or maybe Clatt simply made an error and thought Rio was the capt.

Rio received special treatment, of that there is no doubt. Modric also got booked for questioning the decision, but Rio didn't even get a talking-to for bleating in the officials' faces.

Back