Live - Saturday football

It is hard to make any comments on today's game without using the magic word "referee"... Thought he was brilliant today...
From Szczesny's twitter XD

I love how he just says what he thinks.

If Babel gets done for what he says, then so should your goalie.
Your not serious, right?
Szczesny hasn't even accused him of anything. Babel posted a picture of a ref wearing a United shirt.

If anyone gets done from our team, it'll be Jack. But even he shouldn't.

In other news.

David Stockdale and Kyle Walker are called up to the England squad to face Denmark.

In other news.

David Stockdale and Kyle Walker are called up to the England squad to face Denmark.
I think Walker's call-up is more lack of RB's in England than his good form tbh.

Wenger should withdraw Theo and Jack for severe mental trauma ;)

Okay for some reason every Man Utd thread has been closed, obviously I missed something, I wanted to say.....

**** YOU MAN UTD, the one game you loose so far this season just happens to be a game when I had a 10 fold coupon were MAN UTD were the only team that let me down.

Cost me £1334

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Okay for some reason every Man Utd thread has been closed, obviously I missed something, I wanted to say.....

**** YOU MAN UTD, the one game you loose so far this season just happens to be a game when I had a 10 fold coupon were MAN UTD were the only team that let me down.

Cost me £1334

Cost me £1334

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Cost me £1334

lawl. Would it be harsh to infract him for double-posting?

Lino was ***** how did he give that Best goal offside.

Barton and diaby should of gone. Nolan also.
newcastle had a perfectly good goal disallowed.
And that 2nd penalty. well well well. he fell over.

just seen the game, What a game, Clear cut Pens, I think the ref was so biased towards arsenal though... Wenger ********, Dowd should kill him

Joey Barton was absolutely sensational today and whoaaaaaa what a strike by Tiote haha.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

haha typical Wenger.

What was your take on the red card? Erm i i i didnt see it.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

I know, someone needs to teach her the offside rule.

It wasent a woman lol. same surname different ***.

great goal from the wardrobe haha Elekobi

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

do do do georgie Ekekobi!!

What a dreadful day of refereeing.. Saha's goal disallowed, huge controversy x3 at SJP and possible handball at Wolves!

Still depressed about th'arsenal

Surely Dowd isn't fit enough to be a premier league ref. He's about 16 stone.