Live - Saturday football

Penalty to Peterborough! 92nd minute, oh my lord what a game

It's not in any way childish, though. He's just pointing out how bad the officials were. He's since deleted the tweet, btw.

so either he's come to his senses and realised it was stupid or has been ordered to take it off...

It is childish because of how he has worded it, and how he has done it, i know he is young and probably slightly naive due to it, but come on!

its not exactly a regular occurrence that Arsenal get screwed by referees is it?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Posh 4-4 Saints !!!!

Wolves 2 - 1 Manchester United

Full-time

Best day ever!

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on Twitter: "[After Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal]. Inconsistent refereeing needs to stop. It's killing the game. If Diaby is sent off, what's the difference between that and Kevin Nolan's challenge on our keeper!?? #Joke"
Only said what we are all thinking.

Wolves winning has taken some of the pain away. But now there is the whole 'we would only be 2 points back' thing.

karma! lol to all those glotting manu fans after we dropped 2 points its now 1 point gained i`m loving it what a day im exausted.XD come on liverpool make it a great weekend.

I'm just hoping Everton can use todays game as a platform. Hopefully Saha will keep up his goalscoring form. Still concerned that we shipped 3 goals though-that badly needs addressing. But feel a bit better after all that I've reading and hearing lately :)

Last edited:
Alan Pardew:

'That took balls.' 'I know I can't say that on Match of the Day, but I just did.'

:wub:

Just got in from Leicester game fine 4-1 win over Barnsley

Steele was surperb in goal for Barnsley kept the score down to just 4 with all 4 of our goals being great efforts especially Kyle Naughton's check it out on the Football League show later.

Hmmmm, the original line that i questioned looked really wrong when i was reading the thread, and i was adamant that mine was correct, however assuming the lines from the way the pitch has been cut are parrallel to the edge of the box, then the original line is more accurate than mine..

:(

Hmmmm, the original line that i questioned looked really wrong when i was reading the thread, and i was adamant that mine was correct, however assuming the lines from the way the pitch has been cut are parrallel to the edge of the box, then the original line is more accurate than mine..

When i looked at the diagram you drew of yours on top of the original line, i was sure that the original line wasn't angled enough, it should probably be a tad more to the opposite way that you were suggesting if anything.

But wasn't "totally" sure so didn't mention it...

You'd make a rubbish lino.