Live - Saturday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham are all involved on a bumper day of Premier League, Championship and Football League action.

More...

the england squad will be announced later.

england are set to play 4-2-3-1, wilsher will be in the two, probably alongside barry. thats my opinion

Gives Gerrard and Terry enough time to withdraw from the squad.

the england squad will be announced later.

england are set to play 4-2-3-1, wilsher will be in the two, probably alongside barry. thats my opinion

Again leaving us with no true defensive mid. Happy days...

Shame Phil Bardsley opted for Scotland, he'd be a shoe-in for the England squad XD

Stockdale's surely getting a call-up... future England No. 1 :wub:

Keiron Richardson has become a goalscoring beast lol.

Stoke-Sunderland isn't looking too bad a game. Sunderland are looking pretty good so far, it has to be said.

End to End stuff! Stoke are too one dimensional, getting rid of Tuncay and not playing him enough is a mistake by Pulis, you can't rely on one way of playing!

Lucky to get the goal but great finish from Richardson

Sessegnon looks awesome.

Can you imagine Sunderland get a place in Europe

Why not?

They have a pretty decent squad, a Chairman that very much backs them financially and will in abundance in the summer with the Bent money and if their in Europe. Big stadium, good fans. I cant see why not...

Stoke 1-1 Sunderland

Typical scrappy Stoke goal, John Carew.

Why not?

They have a pretty decent squad, a Chairman that very much backs them financially and will in abundance in the summer with the Bent money and if their in Europe. Big stadium, good fans. I cant see why not...

Stoke 1-1 Sunderland

Typical scrappy Stoke goal, John Carew.
yep I meant it in a good way would be an immense achievement. Yes that's stoke for you they are not known for their stylish goals :)

Sessegnon is playing well

Sessgnon for £6m.. they sold Bent for £24m. Sunderland done well.

I hate to admit it, but Sunderland are turning into quite a team.

And I hate that.

Gyan scores..

Stoke 1-2 Sunderland.

Phil Bardsley, for me, is the most underrated player in the league. Been playing him out of position all season and hasn't let us down once.

Tottenham team against Bolton

Gomes; Corluka, Dawson, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Van der Vaart, Jenas, Palacios, Lennon; Crouch, Defoe.

Suprise, suprise Crouch starts

Phil Bardsley, for me, is the most underrated player in the league. Been playing him out of position all season and hasn't let us down once.

He's a very good player, i love watching players who give everything to the cause, very versatile as well.

i would love it if sunderland made it to europe, they are playing some very good stuff thus season

also have you made your **** bids yets? (6)