Live - Saturday football

West Ham front 3 look really good together... Maybe they should think about playing all 3 together.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

That was interesting, Cole praising parker at Half time not Grant, Grant losing the dressing room..?

Rooney's goal will NOT get goal of the season.

"Just a standard overhead kick, they're rare - and they're good - but it's not even a contender for goal of the season IMO." - Redrup

I agree.

West Ham front 3 look really good together... Maybe they should think about playing all 3 together.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

That was interesting, Cole praising parker at Half time not Grant, Grant losing the dressing room..?
cole and grant havent got on for a long time, pretty much since he took over they fell out

"Just a standard overhead kick, they're rare - and they're good - but it's not even a contender for goal of the season IMO." - Redrup

I agree.

Why not though? Sure, we may think that, but the people who make the final decision will almost certainly think otherwise. They see an overhead kick and immediately get stars in their eyes.

I agree.

Fancy a bet danny on it...?

i should add scott, that im 90% sure one of will not be at the club come the end of the season

In unrelated news, I'll sell Richard Dunne to anyone for half a bowl of macaroni cheese and a jaffa cake...

EDIT: Does Alan Hansen even know what a holding player is?

Last edited:
In unrelated news, I'll sell Richard Dunne to anyone for half a bowl of macaroni cheese and a jaffa cake...

hansen knows nothing

hansen knows nothing

MOTD opted to spend 5 minutes unnecessarily hyping Wilshere (= unnecessary pressure) without videos or any real point, instead of analysing a game.

i should add scott, that im 90% sure one of will not be at the club come the end of the season

I am 85% sure, both wont be come the start of next season.

Lol, The Mirror rated Dunne Man of the Match this morning, it knows nothing,

Hansen knows nothing, he likened Wilshire to the Big man, Claude.

Lol, The Mirror rated Dunne Man of the Match this morning, it knows nothing,

That's just INCREDIBLY bad journalism. Wow. :O

Hansen knows nothing, he likened Wilshire to the Big man, Claude.

TBF, so did Capello. That said, he's nothing like Makelele at all. Hansen thinks Makelele is the only type of holding player that exists.

That's just INCREDIBLY bad journalism. Wow. :O

TBF, so did Capello. That said, he's nothing like Makelele at all. Hansen thinks Makelele is the only type of holding player that exists.

And Capello know what he was on about when...?