Live - Saturday football

Jake, your back in with a shout

FANTASTIC goal from David VILLA!! Lob over the keeper

10 minutes of normal time remaining...

Barca equalized. What an excellent chip. David villa scored, Messi assist.

Why are they on loan? Coz you didnt need them. So..

Im not saying we dont have depth. I just say that it's not that great that everyone thinks. We are still in the useless Europa league and Fa cup too. And still useless players like Jo in the squad :D

Keeper shouldn't have rushed there. It made Villa goal very easy.

Oh what a **** ref. Barca players are not allowed to touch and they can foul anyone and get away with it.

Still had the bottle and quality to make it count though, i know many a player that would waste that :$

Yeah. Amazing composure, but Keeper made it easy for him. Not taking any credit away from Villa here.

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Pedro. what a miss. Gijon are breaking with only 2 players, not making it count when they are 2 V 2. Excellent defensively by Gijon. Barca haven't created much chances either.

Yeah. Amazing composure, but Keeper made it easy for him. Not taking any credit away from Villa here.

I bet usually that tactic works for the keeper, but he forgot who he was taking on :$

Valdes is a ****. Had some doubts, thanks to him. He confirmed it. Hate him.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

5 mins added time. Wonder why no one is saying PEP TIME.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Fouling, crying, diving, kicking all over the pitch. Loving it..

As much as i hate Barca, have to say their work ethic is amazing. Bojan tracked back to win the ball, and Messi is fighting for every ball. Good attitude.

not looking good Jake.......
you jinxed it ;) (and so did Calum)

Cue me jinxing it again

Sporting Heeeehorrrnnnnnnn 1-1 Barca FT.

Winning streak, ends.

Jakes bet, ends.

Calum you epic jinxer. You said Barca would score 4 to 5. Lol..

It ended in a draw. Good game.. Gijon worked their socks off..

Good news for Arsenal is that Messi played full game and he has played 270 mins in 8 days..

Good news for Arsenal is that Messi played full game and he has played 270 mins in 8 days..

no 4 and a half hours work in 8 days, woteva shall he do...

next time i will jinx a united game and help Us ;)

silva should have hit that with his instep

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

clearly the MOTD pundits have not heard of the term "false nine"