Live - Saturday football

Be my guest mate. I would wait until the end of the season if i were you though. If we finish 5th then fair play to you. But if we finish top 4 you will just look silly for blowing your wad too soon.

Just in case.... I said.. I just want to see... and i will forget about it in 12 hours if not

I really wish the season ends here and i would love Tottenham to miss on the CL spot just to get CJ :s fat mouth shut. You had some luck in this game...let's see if you have it in the rest of the season.

Can't wait till we meet spurs...so we can kick the lame wheeler dealers ***.

I'll like that but when Bale,Modric and VDV returns.. maybe Harry will find some space for him

Yeah we shall see would be a shame for a player to be producing good results to be sidelined.

I really wish the season ends here and i would love Tottenham to miss on the CL spot just to get CJ :s fat mouth shut. You had some luck in this game...let's see if you have it in the rest of the season.

That lame wheeler dealer has made some better signing's than your oil-rich club. And that's coming from an Arsenal fan. I think you should show a bit more respect to Spurs, remember on the first day they only didn't turn you over because of Joe Hart.

That lame wheeler dealer has made some better signing's than your oil-rich club. And that's coming from an Arsenal fan. I think you should show a bit more respect to Spurs, remember on the first day they only didn't turn you over because of Joe Hart.

I have respect for Tottenham. CJ :s post just annoyed me.

Anyways....Blakefish, are you really that confident? Because im not :(

Spurs have a good team but i see them falling away in the next 3 seasons. I wish them the best though and i hope i'm wrong because i don't mind Spurs one bit. But i just can't see them sustaining any push on the top 4 for more than a few seasons.

Spurs are missing 3 key players and are playing away against a decent side. 1-0 down and they played very poorly. Im not even watching this, but it's very weird. Tottenham just keeps getting results. Honestly, should i be confident of a City top 4 finish anymore? :D Or is there a possibility that even Chelsea could miss out? This league is just sooo weird...but sometimes i love it :D

3 key players?

Bale - Starter
Modric - Starter
Huddlestone - Starter
VDV - Starter
Lennon - Starter

Basically our entire first choice midfield were out today. Not to mention King and Woodgate, who, although injured, are still technically our best CB pairing.

Take out Kompany, Toure, Silva, De Jong, Yaya, Milner and Johnson and see how you do.

On topic of the game, I am very, very pleased with the 3 points. Puts us 2 behind City with a game in hand over them. Niko Kranjcar comes up when required for the club, again... the lad needs to get some more game-time, and I'd hate to lose him.

Dawson should have done better for the first goal, but his partner Gallas was adjusting his boots... then again he made up with it for the first goal.

I have respect for Tottenham. CJ :s post just annoyed me.

Anyways....Blakefish, are you really that confident? Because im not :(

Yep. I'm very confident. Komapny, Silva, Tevez, Hart, Kolarov... We will beat most teams and we are very difficult to beat also. Look at today. We were the match of Man U at OT and only lost to one of the greatest goals i have ever seen.

We will be fine mate. It will be tough but that's the very nature of the premier league.

If the season ends here, then we end 4th.

You've played one extra game now, and are only two points clear. Don't go thinking your the best because a sugar daddy's come in. Jump off the bandwagon and go back to watching Madrid eh.

Well, Spurs have a huge squad depth....unlike City now. So losing those players wold probly be a bigger problem for City.

To CJ: Yeh..we have to face you and Chelsea of the top 5 teams anymore. You have to face arsenal, chelsea and us. So stfu...it's not like you have an advantage atm.

Sugar Daddy? What about when the 63 year old Redknapp goes for England or retires? Then we will see...

Last edited:
Well, Spurs have a huge squad depth....unlike City now. So losing those players wold probly be a bigger problem for City.

Really? You don't think City have enough depth?

How much do you think you need to spend to 'catch up' with our depth?

To CJ: Yeh..we have to face you and Chelsea of the top 5 teams anymore. You have to face arsenal, chelsea and us. So stfu...it's not like you have an advantage atm.

they didnt lose today,, thats an advantage.

According to many pundits here, City have the best squad in the league.

Really? You don't think City have enough depth?

How much do you think you need to spend to 'catch up' with our depth?

We have like a team on loan. Thats why we dont have a very big depth. Adebayor, Bridge, Santa cruz, caceido, bellamy, weiss....soo many more, i dont even remember all.

Thats why...

Shay Given -- Cost 8 million
Micah Richards --- Worth about 12 million
Vincent Kompany-- Worth around 10-12million
Pablo Zabaleta-- Cost 5.5million
Michael Johnson-- Worth around 5 million
James Milner-- Cost 24million
Shaun Wright-Phillips-- Cost 8 million and on 80k a week
Edin Dzeko-- 34million
Adam Johnson-- 7 million, now an england international
Stuart Taylor-- ****
Aleksandar Kolarov-- he was quite a bit, 15+ i think
Jerome Boateng-- 10million
Gareth Barry-- 12 million
Joleon Lescott -- 24million
David Silva -- 20million
Patrick Vieira -- Former Invicible and Inter player
Joe Hart-- England number one
Joao Alves Jo-- 18million
Kolo Toure-- Former arsenal capt and what 15million
Shaleum Logan-- Yougster
Carlos Tevez-- 26million
Nigel De Jong-- 18million
Scott Kay-- youngster
Dedryk Boyata-- Youngster
Gnegneri Toure Yaya-- Barcelona man, cost 15million plus and on 250k a week
Alex Nimely-- Youngster
Mario Balotelli-- 25million
Donal McDermott-- Youngster
Ryan McGivern- youngster
Chris Chantler-- Youngster
Frederic Veseli-- Youngster
Omar Elabdellaoui-- Youngster
John Guidetti-- Highly rater youngster

I fail to see how city have no depth, Plenty of big money players there.

We have like a team on loan. Thats why we dont have a very big depth. Adebayor, Bridge, Santa cruz, caceido, bellamy, weiss....soo many more, i dont even remember all.

Thats why...

Why are they on loan? Coz you didnt need them. So..

If anything we have TOO much depth. We fail to grab the concept that you can only fit 11 players on a football pitch, and register 28 in a sqaud, so we send so many on loan and sell the rest when last season they were the most important players for us. i.e: Bellamy, Given.