Live - Saturday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Swansea host Leeds in Saturday's early Championship game, ahead of five Premier League games affecting the top and bottom of the table and a full Football League programme.

More...

cmon cobblers, united and blackpool and a bit for huddersfield :D

Hull and Cardiff should be a good game.

I believe if Hull beat Cardiff today then we have a good shot at the Play-Offs ,
Nigel Pearson has done a great job at the KC!

CMOOOOOOOON WIGAN...

Don't expect much from Wigan today in all honesty, but you never know what to expect from them - one day they're rolling over and getting hammered, the next week they're fighting hard & getting well-earned points. Can't see them staying up, though..

I think West Ham will survive and WBA will drop into the relegation zone - may well even happen this weekend.

Swansea are seriously ******* decent.

****, hope all the middlesborough and swansea players get aids , maybe forest and cardiff aswell.

that'd be nice.

Dammit, Cahill on bench. King Louis back though with Beckford. Plumpin for a 2-0 win against Sunderland. Come on you Toffees!!

Don't be so ****** stupid.

just a joke cos forest,cardiff and swansea are our main contenders and were playing boro, i wouldnt seriously wish that on someone

just a joke cos forest,cardiff and swansea are our main contenders and were playing boro, i wouldnt seriously wish that on someone

Yeah but sayin stuff like that will get you slaughtered from everybody.

yh i know, probably shouldnt have done it but hey ho everyone makes mistakes, hoping for an r's win with big dan getting a hatrick :D

****** ***** performance from Leeds today. Couldnt kick a ball, shouldve had a penalty on the first half though.

Leeds got raped by Swansea... 3-0... The ref was shocking, 1 clear penalty for us when it was still 1-0... And he booked half Leeds team.. whatever.

Sigh

Palace 1-0 Reading

Gonna be a long afternoon..

Sigh

Palace 1-0 Reading

Gonna be a long afternoon..

The story of nearly every saturday for me mate lol.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Get in!! Beckford. 1-0 Toffees |)

lets go toffees|)
we can still make it to europe ;)

WTF Leeds. From the portion of the game I managed to see with my ****** stream, we where terrible..

At least Everton is winning. Cahill to come on eventually and score :p

WTF Leeds. From the portion of the game I managed to see with my ****** stream, we where terrible..

At least Everton is winning. Cahill to come on eventually and score :p

Id rather Cahill wasn't used-especially with a dodgy ankle