Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 144
  • Views Views 6K
Honestly expected a **** of a lot better from chelsea, if there is a side set up to cope with stokes power its them.

There could be a cull in players come the summer, some brute strength will go and guile will be added

Usualy we keep the ball on the floor against Stoke and just defend really well against them but today we kept hoofing the ball for Shawcross and Huth to win in the air and we never won a 2nd ball. When we did decide to play the ball on the floor we opened them up but we never stuck with it. Stoke deserved the 3points all day long and they will feel gutted, if Cech wasent in goal then we would have lost 4 or 5-1 no exaggeration.

Thing is, I feel now quite optomistic. Firstly, because Moyes has said he wants to commit his long term future to Everton, and doesn't want to go anywhere else. And secondly, we're only 4 points behind Liverpool. And after looking at the remaining games compared to Liverpool, we have a slightly easier run-in. On paper of course.
Ridiculous to imagine, we could still potentially make a push for Europa League. Or am I being too hopeful?

If Arsenal win today then it guarrentees them 2nd place for me.

Blackburn are playing really deep already this match, we've look good - particularly Walcott who's been involved in every move. With a bit more luck we could be 1-0 up with a Blackburn OG but they managed to clear it in time. Hopefully we don't slow down because at the moment I can't remember if they've had an attacking move yet.

Blackburn have no confidence at all. Robbo must hate playing at the Emirates.

were playing well just need a goal

nasri got hit in the head by nelson, both were going for the ball

Playing really scrappy now. The fluency isn't there anymore. If we keep this up, Rovers will go home with a point, or even 3...

Almunia lucky he didn't blunder another goal in

Currently playing poorly after a good start, not enough urgency there considering this is the last stretch of games for the title. Not promising to see.

give up on the streams as they all sticking every 2 seconds :(

so i have talksport radio commentary on

Wengers needs to sign a top top class experience keeper in the summer... Without a doubt.

I find it hilarious and frustrating that teams try to score via a mistake by Almunia. But hey! I don't blame them. XD

give up on the streams as they all sticking every 2 seconds :(

so i have talksport radio commentary on

Download and install SopCast and then use SopCast links from myp2p.eu, those Streams are the best quality and never stick.

We won't win the title until we have absolutely quality GK and CBs IMO. But if we lose this it is almost officially over.

Back