Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 144
  • Views Views 6K
VDS injured! Finally some good GKing news for Arsenal..

That is a truly horrible thing, to be happy at someone being injured, this is his lively hood we are talking about... I seem to remember you saying something similar to CJ before, Hypocritical much?

Really pleased with some results today :D With Spurs and Chelsea drawing..and possibly Arsenal.

Hope we beat Sunderland and it would make the rest of the season much comfortable.

Pressure if a bit off again...:D But it will be a tough game i would guess.

ManUtd, the title is yours. Wenger better buy a GK and a defender in the summer..

come on lads pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese score

blackburn down to 10 men

Rovers have a gap in midfield now. Score please. Perfect time to do it.

typical Arsenal play well August to February

fail in March, April and May :(

Blackburn <3

Arsenal's hopes of a trophy dashed. Shame.

****. Another blank. Blackpool next week. Would like to see how the team will react.

Season's over, just give United the **** title and cut out the extraneous matches.

Blackburn defended so well today, had a few good chances but the typical lack of shooting from Arsenal meant that we went away without a goal.

Congratulations Man U, hopefully we keep hold of 2nd now.

Last edited:
Fail as usual

Well done United on your 19th title

3rd successive draw for Arsenal. Good day for me. Actually best day of my life.

India winning the WC
United making a comeback to win 4-2
Chelsea and Arsenal drawing
Liverpool lost.

God, couldn't have asked for anything more.

Fabregas and Nasri should get out of F.C. Toddlers before their careers are ruined

That is a truly horrible thing, to be happy at someone being injured, this is his lively hood we are talking about... I seem to remember you saying something similar to CJ before, Hypocritical much?

Not defending anyone here, but VDS' livelihood? He is what, 41 years old? Not much left to ruin; he's retiring anyway.

Don't overreact because it is Joss posting, bru.

1313: Now then... 2 April 2011... the day the Premier League title race swung the way of Arsenal?

How things have changed since West Ham got their second :)

My god im even more angry than i was at 5oclock. We could have been 2 points behind Arsenal and possibly still in the title race but Utd have just all but won their 19th title. Congrats Utd this is Fergusons biggest achievement in my eyes because this has been the worst Utd side he has had to manage ability wise. Im not knocking them honestly but how many times do you see Utd play this poorly and drop so many points away from home. Im praising the never say die attitude of the current side and Fergusons ability to get them to win no matter what.

was watching the Utd-Hammers game on my tv and i have to say Rooney's first two goals were top class

Back