Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
Yeah - because that worked out well for you this year... =P

I didn't hear either of them, so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong!

Wont go into full details on here but we had a few problems this season, Chelsea know how to win trophys and the hunger will drive us on again next season just like it did for Utd. Dont worry im not shooting you lol.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

as it stands city will fail the FFP for the season after next

Somthing will come up, clubs wouldnt be spending this sort of money if they thought it would hinder their chances of playing in the CL surely?

Well done to United & City, not a bad day to live in Manchester, eh? Man City deserved to win I think, got the goal at just the right time. Have to feel sorry for Stoke and Tony Pulis, but they should just be delighted to get to the final, and I'm sure both sets of fans at Wembley were proud of their teams today.

Also nice to see Peter Reid on ITV :wub:

Wont go into full details on here but we had a few problems this season, Chelsea know how to win trophys and the hunger will drive us on again next season just like it did for Utd. Dont worry im not shooting you lol.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Somthing will come up, clubs wouldnt be spending this sort of money if they thought it would hinder their chances of playing in the CL surely?

they have to massively slash their wages, while increasing their revenue. they have a plan. But having a plan and getting the desired results are two different things.

they have to massively slash their wages, while increasing their revenue. they have a plan. But having a plan and getting the desired results are two different things.

think you right there its good havin a plan but can u see players like having there wages cut

It's so sad how you always call me ignorant..yet you are being yourself an ignorant *****.

Do you seriously think the owners spent all that to fail for the rules. Let their do their job and sell the fringe players and increase the revenue.

And dont ask how...you wont believe until you see it yourself so why get ahead of things?

It's so sad how you always call me ignorant..yet you are being yourself an ignorant *****.

Do you seriously think the owners spent all that to fail for the rules. Let their do their job and sell the fringe players and increase the revenue.

And dont ask how...you wont believe until you see it yourself so why get ahead of things?

Dude, no need to call someone a ***** for trying to explain something. Hardly ignorant. He's younger than me and knows a **** of a lot more. Just show a bit more respect and not be so mouthy. Just chill a bit. Todays a great for ya, don't ruin it on here by calling people ignorant ******.

Irony or Hypocrite?

Did you not talk about how our future is bleak? And did you not talk about your chances of winning league next season?

Why dont you just talk about what has happened or happening now then..

Sometimes its just not worth replying to some people

Cjacko, gonna VM you a link, quite a long read mind, but answers your initial question, and its far superior to anything i could tell you

Interesting. Mancini is absolutely adamant that Tevez will NOT be leaving Man City.

Interesting. Mancini is absolutely adamant that Tevez will NOT be leaving Man City.

Interesting, but i can see why he wants him to stay, one of the most devastating forwards out there.

What a day, completely deserved, hopefully utd take down that banner now. Very good performance i thought, didnt let stoke play at all and we were more deadly in the final third throughout the game. Thought the man of the match was Nigel De Jong, one of the most under rated players in the whole league, does his job brilliantly and no one gets past him, a class act. Good to see most of the Utd fans congratulating us, ive encountered some bitter ****** today but mostly you have been pretty fair. Hopefully this is the start of a new era.

Nigel De Jong, one of the most under rated players in the whole league, does his job brilliantly and no one gets past him, a class act.

They know what's coming to them if they do.

Back