Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
It's different. They are so happy for the victory.

Get that banner down!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's different. They are so happy for the victory. Shrek is just a granny ******* who swears because he think he is so cool.

Get that banner down!

It's not different, swearing is swearing. Fairly sure you were one of those lambasting Rooney for it, too.

Thing is, just because they won the FA Cup, City fans have to acknowledge there's still work to do in the off-season. The bigger clubs around them-Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool are going to be spending big, and Liverpool will definately back where they belong too. Then in Europe Madrid, Barca, Milan etc are going to be investing heavily while they can (and have the resources to nick some of Citys players). So before talking about winning many more trophies, take in the bigger picture first. Yes enjoy the win, but also be realistic. To be a big club, you need to be consistent in winning the big things. Thats whats killed them during this season. Consistency.

Hahaha Balotelli !

'My season was er... ****. Can i say that ?'

Will he get a ban just like Rooney ? And Micah swore to XD

The FA might take into account the fact that in Europe the word isn't frowned upon as much when used in normal conversation.

MIGHT.

Somebody feel that two important match is so boring?
Blackpool match is better
congrats City,now Manchester will be Red and Blue just on this day

Thing is, just because they won the FA Cup, City fans have to acknowledge there's still work to do in the off-season. The bigger clubs around them-Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool are going to be spending big, and Liverpool will definately back where they belong too. Then in Europe Madrid, Barca, Milan etc are going to be investing heavily while they can (and have the resources to nick some of Citys players). So before talking about winning many more trophies, take in the bigger picture first. Yes enjoy the win, but also be realistic. To be a big club, you need to be consistent in winning the big things. Thats whats killed them during this season. Consistency.

Wenger IS still manager, isn't he?

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

The FA might take into account the fact that in Europe the word isn't frowned upon as much when used in normal conversation.

MIGHT.

They won't do anything, have been cases before and now this after Rooney. Just shows the FA is being run by inconsistent, incompetent morons.

Pfft, he shouldnt get a ban. Its emotional, its been tough for him, and they are basking in their deserved glory. Thats what happens when you stick a camera in a players face at this point in time

Believe it or not, was sort of quoting him. He actually conceded he needs to invest cash. Was shocked when I read it lol

It's different. They are so happy for the victory.

Get that banner down!

Started drinking early haven't you ?

On topic: City have at last some return for buying everything in the shop window. They owned poor old Stoke, who normally make a real nuissance of themselves against the big teams.

Stating the obvious to be fair.

I'm sure City fans will acknowledge that they have a way to go before they are up there challenging consistently and winning trophies. It's their first cup win in 35 years, of course they're going to be over the moon.

Haha..do you seriously think they could buy City players just like that? Mancity aren't a selling club. They sell only if they want to. And yes..work needs to be done, but this team could already win the league. And the squad is going to be improved too. Good times for City.

Stating the obvious to be fair.

I'm sure City fans will acknowledge that they have a way to go before they are up there challenging consistently and winning trophies. It's their first cup win in 35 years, of course they're going to be over the moon.

Yeah I know, but already a few of me City mates are saying that next season it's the FA Cup and title and it's like "Woah calm your horses lol". Don't get me wrong, I am happy for City, especially with the passing of one of their greatest players during the year, and especially Balo as he pretty much showed a lot more maturity and composure, and hopefully it will carry into next season. All I'm saying is basically is get hammered and enjoy it basically (as I would lol), but just be patient when it comes to other things. I do hope they challenge for the title next season though, as it'll make it very, very exciting.

Alright - he said something stupid.. no need to just insult him.

Don't come on here and troll, please. You've had your glory, now let Man City fans have theirs.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

They won't do anything, have been cases before and now this after Rooney. Just shows the FA is being run by inconsistent, incompetent morons.

To be fair - Rooney shouldn't have been banned and two wrongs don't make a right. But yes, the FA are stupidly inconsistent.

Well done Man City!

Haha..do you seriously think they could buy City players just like that? Mancity aren't a selling club. They sell only if they want to. And yes..work needs to be done, but this team could already win the league. And the squad is going to be improved too. Good times for City.

Last time I checked, city were looking a replacements becuase they are less than convinced of keeping Tevez.

I also count three other teams that can win the league, and lets not forget the scousers.

Enjoy the deserved win and celebrate, but keep the perspective

anyone got a webpage where I can see the highlights of the Stoke - Manchester City match that was today?

Back