Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
anyone got a webpage where I can see the highlights of the Stoke - Manchester City match that was today?

It will be on ITV later, ITV.com sometime next week I expect and you can watch various highlights on 101greatgoals.com

Last time I checked, city were looking a replacements becuase they are less than convinced of keeping Tevez.

I also count three other teams that can win the league, and lets not forget the scousers.

Enjoy the deserved win and celebrate, but keep the perspective

Sort of what I tried to say, but I lost my trail and ended up rambling lol

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Tbh I'd rather watch the blackpool match. proper goal fest lol

Fa Cup final's really aren't very good anymore it seems, the match was pretty dull

Last time I checked, city were looking a replacements becuase they are less than convinced of keeping Tevez.

I also count three other teams that can win the league, and lets not forget the scousers.
Enjoy the deserved win and celebrate, but keep the perspective

Yeah..Tevez is different. He always leaves his club after 2 years and i dont think the club cares very much if he wants to leave now. But City have got a very good players now and this will bring them more together.

The players know the ambition and want to be part of it. It's a good start for Mancini now to start to build even more. Tevez only listens to his greedy agents. Thank god the other players aren't like that.

But tevez is free to move clubs.

From Everton captain Phil Neville on Twitter: "Great day for Mancunians - United win the league and it's stopped raining!"

I always liked Phil. :D

Yeah..Tevez is different. He always leaves his club after 2 years and i dont think the club cares very much if he wants to leave now. But City have got a very good players now and this will bring them more together.

The players know the ambition and want to be part of it. It's a good start for Mancini now to start to build even more. Tevez only listens to his greedy agents. Thank god the other players aren't like that.

But tevez is free to move clubs.

Hmm, the club doesnt care if your best player by far leaves? Sure.

I think the last entertaining FA Cup final was Liverpool v West Ham tbh.

Hmm, the club doesnt care if your best player by far leaves? Sure.

Lol honestly...i rate Silva for example much more. Not to mention De Jong, kompany, toure. Tevez is our best striker. But i think Balo can be even better and there is Dzeko. Tevez is not a god. Time to build a team around others..not Tevez.

Couldn't care less if Tevez leaves. Already 27 year old anyways :D Better sell him now.

Saying this through gritted teeth well done to both Manc sides. Look after the trophys as we will be back to pick them up off you both next season. I thought De Jong was sensational today and proberly deserved MOTM but Balotelli was awsome too and i am liking him more and more with every passing game. On his swearing incident i think there is a difference between his and Rooneys, although Rooneys accent somtimes comes accross as his not English the fact is that he is English and Balotelli is still learning English etc.

Saying this through gritted teeth well done to both Manc sides. Look after the trophys as we will be back to pick them up off you both next season. I thought De Jong was sensational today and proberly deserved MOTM but Balotelli was awsome too and i am liking him more and more with every passing game. On his swearing incident i think there is a difference between his and Rooneys, although Rooneys accent somtimes comes accross as his not English the fact is that he is English and Balotelli is still learning English etc.

Optimistic as ever... Richards also swore, I think by the way.

Lol honestly...i rate Silva for example much more. Not to mention De Jong, kompany, toure. Tevez is our best striker. But i think Balo can be even better and there is Dzeko. Tevez is not a god. Time to build a team around others..not Tevez.

Couldn't care less if Tevez leaves. Already 27 year old anyways :D Better sell him now.

27 YO is roughly the time when most footballers reach their peak to be fair.

It will hurt City to lose him IMO since he's such a key player and they can no longer simply buy 2/3 of the best players in the world as replacements... But he should be made an example of - no player should be bigger than any club so if he's going to behave like that, City should take the cash and let him leave.

Optimistic as ever... Richards also swore, I think by the way.

I got good reason to be optimistic bud i support Chelsea FC lol. I didnt hear Richards but i heard super Mario.

just quick question if city keep spendin the cash will that effect them when new rules take place about clubs in europe not bein able to spend more than there income?

just quick question if city keep spendin the cash will that effect them when new rules take place about clubs in europe not bein able to spend more than there income?

as it stands city will fail the FFP for the season after next

I got good reason to be optimistic bud i support Chelsea FC lol. I didnt hear Richards but i heard super Mario.

Yeah - because that worked out well for you this year... =P

I didn't hear either of them, so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong!

I dont think Tevez leaving will hurt. And i agree that City cannot just buy 2-3 best players in the world but i dont think they are their targets anyways :D It will be good to have him away from the dressing room and give the armband to Kompany.

And City can spend despite the rules...there will be a few new players coming. Mancini said that he will talk about transfers with the board after the final. He has been planning and looking at targets for the last 5 months. So let's see what he does...

Back