Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 5K
O for sucks sake.......not again. 2-2 Distin OG possible

Was a Gabby header. Shoddy defending by Distin though, which is a shame. He's had a cracking game.

Well, what can you say. Happens to a player at some point-even the best players. Oh well.

2 goals from 2 strikers, King plays, and Giovani's come on.

This is weird.

Almost a goal by Vellios.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Vellios very close again, great move by Barkley.

5 mins injury time for liverpool to get something

Always a penalty there, silly linesmen. Suarez booked for telling the linesman how to do his job, too

Put Dzeko in my fantasy team and he doesn't even play fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

oooooooo suarez misses open goal. pmsl

Chelsea still don't look right. Maybe playing Mata with Torres might change the attacking fluidity, just maybe.

We deserved to win, completely dominated, but hey - you don't really deserve to win, you either win or you don't.

Pleased by the overall performance, though.

Would like to thank Petrov for ruining my day. Litte s**t lol

Not going to comment on performance-because I didn't want to watch it (and curse it). Reserving judgement until I've seen match of the day. Fairly happy with a point. just happy didn't give away a last gasp winner. And Distin-get in the naughty corner for that mistake

Last edited:
Crouch lost the majority of his aerial duels against Agger.

Okay, Everton - Villa summary:

As usual, we escape with a fortunate result from Everton
Dunne continues to be a rock, and so does Given
Bannan is way better than Heskey
Phil Jagielka is a beast
N'Zogbia's been ****
Everton are still conjuring amazing youngsters out of thin air
Tim Cahill's a bit good
Bannan can't win headers against Fellaini
Baines is win
Hutton was meh

There's only one other match I want to see later. The 7 goal thriller between West Ham v Portsmouth. Finished 4-3. Sounds like a real corker

Liverpool lose a game that they should have really won. Really really **** poor performance. Too many wasted chances, again, and we have now, again, paid for it with 3 points.

Back