Phil Jagielka is a beast
N'Zogbia's been ****
Everton are still conjuring amazing youngsters out of thin air
Tim Cahill's a bit good
Bannan can't win headers against Fellaini
Baines is win
Hutton was meh

Who can win a header when you have that mass of hair in your face lol

Liverpool lose a game that they should have really won. Really really **** poor performance. Too many wasted chances, again, and we have now, again, paid for it with 3 points.

**** poor performance? the ****, played well, just didn't take chances, and lacked luck. Also, first loss of the season, so your 'we have now, again, paid for it with 3 points' really doesn't make sense.

I have never watched a more one sided game.

-Pen was abit soft and maybe we shoulda had a few, at least 1
-we had 71% possession, and stoke only had 3 shots in the whole game, one of which was the penalty
-I just honestly dont know how we lost that!

Liverpool had the entire game, but only because Stoke let them. I still think Liverpool would have seen the majority of the ball and chances, but it wouldn't have been that one-sided had Stoke not scored. That's just what they do, score and then pack down.

Well it does prove one thing. When people say that FM is scripted or fixed, take a look at the Liverpool v Stoke game. Real life football can be just as frustrating. They're argument is therefore negated by this match lol

I have never watched a more one sided game.

-Pen was abit soft and maybe we shoulda had a few, at least 1
-we had 71% possession, and stoke only had 3 shots in the whole game, one of which was the penalty
-I just honestly dont know how we lost that!

very unlucky for Pool not to win tbh... but thats Stoke for you, a well oiled and well drilled team who frustrate the living daylights out of you with their solid defending, I am willing to bet Pool and Chelsea will not be the only top sides Stoke manage to grab some points off, particularly this season

Still, Villa have a got a pretty dam good record. 1 defeat in 13. No doubt helped with the rock that is Dunne in the back four

And on a sidenote, I correctly predicted 2-2 on the predictor. 4 points for meeeeeeeeee (yup just four-every single other result was wrong pmsl)

Last edited:
Chelsea still don't look right. Maybe playing Mata with Torres might change the attacking fluidity, just maybe.

Our performance is improving with every game so I am not too worried, even in the Mourinho days it took atleast 10 games before we started playing well consistently for an entire 90min but on the positive side, we are winning our games even when we have not fully gelled yet and thats an ominous sign especially as we are not dropping points and keeping up with our title rivals

I am particularly glad about the upcoming CL game this week as we have one more chance to test out our tactics and gel in a match before the all-important game against the Red Devils

What the **** happened to Asamoah Gyan btw? Thought he was staying on Wearside, then signed a one year loan deal, then just heard Brucie being interviewed. And he has pretty much said he will not be welcomed back with open arms and will no longer be a Sunderland player. sounded livid

What the **** happened to Asamoah Gyan btw? Thought he was staying on Wearside, then signed a one year loan deal, then just heard Brucie being interviewed. And he has pretty much said he will not be welcomed back with open arms and will no longer be a Sunderland player. sounded livid

He's on a season-long loan to some Egyptian club.

He's on a season-long loan to some Egyptian club.

Interesting. Sounds like there's something more to it though-when Brucie was asked about it he started getting angry

Hang on, we don't need to buy them. We develop them. And some go on to be England internationals. :D

... but most end up being international players for other clubs ;)

... but most end up being international players for other clubs ;)

Walking on rather thin ice there Joss, considering recent transfer activity regarding Spanish midfielders. ;)

Walking on rather thin ice there Joss, considering recent transfer activity regarding Spanish midfielders. ;)

Joss will play the "those who have left Arsenal went downhill" card..

Hmm. What? Nono - Mikel Arteta came IN, he didn't get sold by Arsenal. Silly Godcubed.

Joss will play the "those who have left Arsenal went downhill" card..

I wish I could play that card. Tbf - most of them do, but Cesc just hasn't. At all. Still think Nasri will flop at City in the longer term, though.

Back