Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa aim to keep up their challenge for fourth when they play local rivals Birmingham ahead of Burnley v Liverpool, Everton v Fulham and Chelsea v Stoke.

More...

Chelsea 0-2 Stoke City

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

come on chelsea if we dont win today the title is gone

Exactly.Come on Stoke City! (H)

Chelsea 0-2 Stoke City

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Exactly.Come on Stoke City! (H)

lol no chance chelsea are gunna lose 2-0 today if they do i qill convert to a utd supporter thats how confident i am we will not lose 2-0 lol

Villa 3-1 Brum
Burnley 0-3 Liverpool
Everton 3-0 Fulham
Chelsea 3-1 Stoke.

I hope Fulham reserves play against Everton today, the first team should be wrapped up in cotton wool.

Villa 3-1 Brum
Burnley 0-3 Liverpool
Everton 3-0 Fulham
Chelsea 3-1 Stoke.

your liking your 3's today mate haha. very nervous about the game today but no matter what people say i belive terry being out will be a good thing 1. he hasent been on form anyway and 2. we are unbeaten in the last 20games that terry didnt feature in. UTC!!!

your liking your 3's today mate haha. very nervous about the game today but no matter what people say i belive terry being out will be a good thing 1. he hasent been on form anyway and 2. we are unbeaten in the last 20games that terry didnt feature in. UTC!!!

I was thinking that when i posted it,

i was like, Uh, To many 3's?

cant see stoke winning today but i think they could at least get a draw if the chelsea team off the last few games turn up!

Fulham team to play Everton:

01 Schwarzer
04 Pantsil
06 Baird
07 Shorey
26 Smalling
17 Riise
23 Dempsey
27 Greening
34 Dikgacoi
09 Okaka Chuka
10 Nevland

Smalling playing means defeat already. Playing for the win obv (H)

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Woah go fulham reserves

nevland goal

Awful backpass by Baines he ddn't even look and gave it straight to Nevland :@

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

We're getting beat by their reserves :S

I have just returned from "vile park"

where i have watched my team dominate the game,
have the best chances,
lose to a blatant dive from a terrible referring decision,
watch the "mighty: :S holte end errupt after scoring, when you could hear a pin drop all game.

and then on the way back martin oneill, "i think it was a penalty" sort your life out gremlin, your the only one except the "magnificent" chris foy :S that thought so.

robbed again, were getting used to this now.

and fair play to stephen carr for going up to the north stand full of vile and giving them the wanka hand XD

"keep right oonnnn to the end of the roaddd"

Awful backpass by Baines he ddn't even look and gave it straight to Nevland :@

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

We're getting beat by their reserves :S

Ha' none of our fans care about this result, the advantage of playing the reserves although we our playing Schwarzer, Pantsil and Dempsey is that they all have a point to prove, all trying to earn a place in the first team. The likes of Greening, Baird and Shorey are probably too good to be considered reserves players but it isn't us at full strength, be a shock if we won because for as long as I have lived, we'd never had a result at Goodison, however, don't let me jinx it :S

TV quality stream - HERE

Last edited:
I had an amazing stream on sopcast but its changed to the Chelsea game :S

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

That stream isn't very good for me, keeps stopping annoyingly. I do have Veetle installed

I had an amazing stream on sopcast but its changed to the Chelsea game :S

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

That stream isn't very good for me, keeps stopping annoyingly. I do have Veetle installed

Arghh, that is annoying, its been fine for me, I think it is down to connection, Veetle can be amazing sometimes though.

Don't worry its gone back to the Everton/Fulham game now so thats good.

Back