Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 3K
To be fair you can see why the Ref gave the Aston Villa penalty when it happened at the time it looked a clear penalty but on the replay you could see the guy got the ball before the player. Remember the refs only get 1 look at full speed so have to make split second decisions.

You were playing for the last Europa League spot because Moyes had 5 strikers on if you include Cahill and Baxter towards end of game. Should of taken our chances really, best turn our focus to Thursday now. I do feel we've been hard done by, that lino had perfect view for throwing :'(

Oh right we are only 5 points behind Liverpoo I thought it was 7 so we couldn't move up. I guess we were playing for something then. A good birthday present for Moyes!

Hmmm, Villa may have won but we are on the moral highground (H)

Martin O'Neill's interview was a joke XD

'Explain the rules to me?!'

What a sitter! Malouda how did you miss? Miss of the season.

Jesus, 7-0! I surprised Malouda didn't miss that one though :P

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Lol Frankie same expression

that was really a performance of champions from chelsea today 3rd time this season we have scored 7 in won game :D are you watching liverpool

lol are you suggesting you are going to score more than 1 at Anfield? Good luck with that.

Btw, Sorenson has suspected broken elbow, nice 1 Kalou.

lol are you suggesting you are going to score more than 1 at Anfield? Good luck with that.

Btw, Sorenson has suspected broken elbow, nice 1 Kalou.

we have done it before at anfield and our form compared to liverpools this season is a massive difference and im guessing you either support liverpool or utd

just too ******* good. 3 times we scored 7 in a match this season and our top scorer didnt even score 1 in any of them. sends out a ******* messege to the mancs we wont be beaten by old man fergies mind games carlo is to wise to crack. well done kalou really didnt expect him to get a hatrick. lamps again i supose their will be more people slagging lamps off again yer???? ARE YOU WATCHING FERGUSON!!!!

Absolutely brilliant from Chelsea, great football and some great goals, well played, you deserve the title when you play like that. (May of been Stoke, but they aren't on the brink of top half for nothing).

Absolutely brilliant from Chelsea, great football and some great goals, well played, you deserve the title when you play like that. (May of been Stoke, but they aren't on the brink of top half for nothing).

yep and also thats their first away defeat in the prem this year and before todays game they had only let in 15 or 16 away goals all season i think it was

Yeah, it was 16 goals conceded away from home.

Chelsea have smashed just under half that past them today, true quality.

we have done it before at anfield and our form compared to liverpools this season is a massive difference and im guessing you either support liverpool or utd

Yeah, and im sure you would have said the same if Liverpool were coming to the Bridge next weekend, If im honest i can see you doing very well next weekend and if you win the title which im confident you will, then you will definetly deserve it, :)

Yeah, and im sure you would have said the same if Liverpool were coming to the Bridge next weekend, If im honest i can see you doing very well next weekend and if you win the title which im confident you will, then you will definetly deserve it, :)

i hope we can do well next weekend cause if we dont win and utd do win our 7-0 win today will mean **** all

come on you scouse barstards, please actually do something but steel next weakend

Back