Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 3K
Anichebe is on now he should be something different as Bilyaletdinov didn't do too much except from hit the post. Arteta had a lot of stitches looked nasty.

Great move by Everton there, dunno how we lost pocession from the Neville free kick there, Schwarzer should done better :S

Chris Smalling own goal, the guy in such a killjoy :'(

GET IN! 1-1 Anichebe instant impact! Yeah your keeper was slow. Seeing replays though it looks like an OG

Burnley 0-1 Liverpool

Steven Gerrard (52 Minutes.)

I have just returned from "vile park"

where i have watched my team dominate the game,
have the best chances,
lose to a blatant dive from a terrible referring decision,
watch the "mighty: :S holte end errupt after scoring, when you could hear a pin drop all game.

and then on the way back martin oneill, "i think it was a penalty" sort your life out gremlin, your the only one except the "magnificent" chris foy :S that thought so.

robbed again, were getting used to this now.

and fair play to stephen carr for going up to the north stand full of vile and giving them the wanka hand XD

"keep right oonnnn to the end of the roaddd"
Tbh it wasnt a dive from agbonlahor but i dont think it was a penalty. And villa park was very quiet when I went a couple of years ago

Fulham pretty much asking Everton to score now, bottled it as soon as they equalised.

Saha coming on, were ****** now

Lampard scored, not Gerrard.

Attempt at a joke there? :P

Saha's coming on now could be good. Lol the stream I got the person controlling it keeps turning over to Liverpool and Chelsea game. Gerrard's 2nd goal was good. 2-0 they're winning :'(

Saha on FM = Guaranteed loss.

Saha in real life = Dramatic late equaliser. XD

You can't win. :'(

yesss get in 1-0 kalou!!!

chim chimeny chim chimeny chim chim cheeroo who needs wayne rooney when weve got kalou !!! :P

It would sound better if you said Saloman Kalou.

Yeah Saha is goof great touch and skill but a bit lazy sometimes.

Dam it has officially gone down as an OG now by Smalling.

And, wow that would of been a stunning OG by Greening!

I suppose it is only fair that if you gift us a goal, we should gift you one :P

Just try not gift you two goals.

Back