Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 3K
how has that goal been allowed to stand? two footed tackle? you see players get sent of for that when they dont even make contact yet he has broken the keepers hand? what bollocks

:( Liverpoo 3-0 :( Good finish by Maxi though, curtesy of the man controlling my stream :P

Would you believe it this is my 500th post lol.

Last edited:
True that was a fantastic chance luckily he failed

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

OMG what was Huth doing to give away that pen. He was like a dog humping Kalou's leg!

Last edited:
Oh god. We're going to have to rely on liverpool or wigan to do us a favour.:(

Tbh it wasnt a dive from agbonlahor but i dont think it was a penalty. And villa park was very quiet when I went a couple of years ago

Im just ****** off that we got cheated out of a more than deserved point, ridiculous!

and ye the are always quiet unless there winning, there awful!

they give it large when they score, but if you put them under pressure or score its like a graveyard!

come on man city and spurs get that 4th spot please!!!!

Oh god. We're going to have to rely on liverpool or wigan to do us a favour.:(

liverpool? i can see them rolling over and letting chelsea win that game just to prevent us from going 19 titles, then rafa will use the excuse for the europa cup final as the reason there was 11 youth players in the starting 11

Theres no-one whos better than Mikel Arteta, he's the best little Spanaird we know! 2-1! Last min pen!

chelsea have responded brilliantly to our defeat at spurs last week we are looking very confident on the ball :D

Theres no-one whos better than Mikel Arteta, he's the best little Spanaird we know! 2-1! Last min pen!

Wasn't a throwing leading up to the penalty and even the penalty is controversial, Cahill ran straight into Baird's boot.

Unlucky you battled hard but we were both playing for nothing really. Yeah it wasn't a throw in but yes a pen.

Unlucky you battled hard but we were both playing for nothing really. Yeah it wasn't a throw in but yes a pen.

You were playing for the last Europa League spot because Moyes had 5 strikers on if you include Cahill and Baxter towards end of game. Should of taken our chances really, best turn our focus to Thursday now. I do feel we've been hard done by, that lino had perfect view for throwing :'(

Back