Live - Sunday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham face Aston Villa and Sunderland meet Newcastle in the Premier League, before Liverpool entertain Everton and Spurs play Manchester United on a bumper day of football action.

More...

hope we beat the unwashed up the toon lol

Have a bad feeling about the Tottenham game. Think they could deliver United their first defeat of the season. Just go into looking at that game and think, "if there's a team who can beat United, it's probably Redknapp and Spurs."

Hoping for the best. And looking for a draw in the other games on the day. I think the Merseyside derby could turn into quite a bore, to be honest.

You just know we're going to play like aids or SAF will play neville v Bale..

Birmingham 1-1 Aston Villa
Sunderland 2-0 Newcastle
Liverpool 2-1 Everton
Tottenham 1-2 Manchester United

Great day of football today!

Come on Villa, we've got a very nice line up, glad to see Albrighton starting, hoping for a win but that's being extremely optimistic, we'll see anyway
Great day of football today, exactly what I didn't need with my accounts exam starting in about 25 hours and considering I got a D on the last mock :|
UTV!

i can't believe we are playing at home and once again, AM plays 4-5-1. we can't play 4-5-1. we need to play 4-4-2, going forward we look ok, but the lack of quality we have in our side dictates thats what we need to play. the simple fact is, we aren't good enough to play 4-5-1 and the sooner AM realises this the better for the team

Whatever channel I'm watching has a terrible presenter, can't pronounce any of the names of the players... Shola Ahmeahmeobi...

Why isn't Welbeck in the squad for Sunderland? :$

Go Spurs! End United's unbeaten run and jump back into the top 4

Aston Villa 3 v 1 Birmingham
Liverpool 2 v 0 Everton
Manchester United 2 v 1 Tottenham
Newcastle 1 v 1 Sunderland

Don't think I need to leave my bed today, just watch Sky Sports 1 'til 7!

Why isn't Welbeck in the squad for Sunderland? :$

Him and Cattermole were both doubts for the game, not sure exactly what injuries they had though.

Agbonlahor, what a chance. Got to score.

Gutierrez is in-form apparently... My stream is choppy, how could Shola miss that :'(

Anyone got a stream for the toon game?