Live - Sunday football

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Championship leaders QPR host promotion rivals Nottingham Forest before Bolton play Everton in Sunday's Premier League match.

More...

1245: I'm assuming you've all seen it by now... (if not, why not!?) so what I want to know is this: Was Wayne Rooney's goal against Manchester City yesterday the best overhead kick ever?

No.

****** sensationalist journalism...

dammit. no rodwell or saha. saha hamstring went. 0-0 beckons

actually scrub that. Wouldn't be surprised if Sturrdige scores against us

Last edited:
Hope Cahill scores and plays a blinder so i get fantasy team points

Everton 1 Bolton 1

Cahill and Sturridge

Last edited:
gonna be one those days i suspect lol

Absolutely dreadful first half, said it way too many times this season. I have watched pretty much every Everton game for the last 2 years and I'm tempted to turn this off.

Very good from Sturridge again, deserved standing ovation there..

But LOL at Everton.

3 goals in 3 games for Sturridge in a Bolton shirt :D he looks a great player and im very excited about what he will be like in a few years time :)

Dear me, Everton are just 3 points above the relegation zone and are losing yet again. Is it conceivable the Toffees could be relegated from the top division for the first time since 1951?

They have been awfull today. It must be infuriating for their fans as they have a decent team well capable of challenging for Europe. The teams below them can all play decent stuff when they are confident. Everton really need to pull their finger out big time!!!

Very good from Sturridge again, deserved standing ovation there..

But LOL at Everton.
Nothing funny about it whatsoever. Specially from a rednose.

On a serious note, don't know why I bother anymore, all watching Everton ever brings me anymore is unnecessary frustration.

Dear me, Everton are just 3 points above the relegation zone and are losing yet again. Is it conceivable the Toffees could be relegated from the top division for the first time since 1951?

They have been awfull today. It must be infuriating for their fans as they have a decent team well capable of challenging for Europe. The teams below them can all play decent stuff when they are confident. Everton really need to pull their finger out big time!!!
i fear for their future if they do get relegated,

Nothing funny about it whatsoever. Specially from a rednose.

On a serious note, don't know why I bother anymore, all watching Everton ever brings me anymore is unnecessary frustration.

Don't be too down hearted my brother blue. I can at least guarantee you three points when you play us again. You always beat us no matter how poor your form has been or how good ours has been.

i fear for their future if they do get relegated,

Why's that Mike?

a few months ago Everton fans were claimining they would end in a better place then Liverpool.... LOL

Don't be too down hearted my brother blue. I can at least guarantee you three points when you play us again. You always beat us no matter how poor your form has been or how good ours has been.

Why's that Mike?
I'm more confident when we play the likes of Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal, Spurs, Red *****, than the likes of Wigan, Brom, Bolton, West Ham etc...

2 seasons ago we kept a clean sheet every other game, cannot defend for **** this season. Heitinga to RB, and get Jags back in ffs. Need a calm head at the back. Not to mention having one striker who knows how to score, who gets injured every two weeks. We're in serious trouble

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

a few months ago Everton fans were claimining they would end in a better place then Liverpool.... LOL
Liverpool win 2 games and all of a sudden everythings fine again. King Kenny my ****.

Hope Everton recovers from this ****, they are too good a team to battle for relegation or at bottom half. They have quality players but not enough depth. They need fit Saha for whole season, and he will prove the difference between bottom half and europa place. He is that good.

Hope Everton gets some investors.