Live - Sunday football

Nothing funny about it whatsoever. Specially from a rednose.

On a serious note, don't know why I bother anymore, all watching Everton ever brings me anymore is unnecessary frustration.

To be fair, I've had heaps of abuse from Blueshite over the past months or so, I'm just saying how I feel as well.

Again, on a serious note; I love seeing Everton like this, it really delights me. However I'd be devo if they got relegated, I love the rivalry and seeing a team like Everton in the champo just isn't right.

That aside, I still don't want you to do well though :)

Liverpool win 2 games and all of a sudden everythings fine again. King Kenny my ****.

5 unbeaten, 4 clean sheets, win away at the champions. One of the highest points hauls in the EPL this season since KK has taken over.

But yeah you're right, we're in freefall.

To be fair, I've had heaps of abuse from Blueshite over the past months or so, I'm just saying how I feel as well.

Again, on a serious note; I love seeing Everton like this, it really delights me. However I'd be devo if they got relegated, I love the rivalry and seeing a team like Everton in the champo just isn't right.

That aside, I still don't want you to do well though :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

5 unbeaten, 4 clean sheets, win away at the champions. One of the highest points hauls in the EPL this season since KK has taken over.

But yeah you're right, we're in freefall.

well enough to avoid relegation and that's all? ;)

Don't be too down hearted my brother blue. I can at least guarantee you three points when you play us again. You always beat us no matter how poor your form has been or how good ours has been.

Why's that Mike?
finanically they are shot to bits. Moyes has been brilliantly, but i think if they were to go down that would be it for him. you can see its getting to him a lot this season, lots uncharateristic outbursts in the media. they wouldnt be able to hang on to the likes of coleman and rodwell.

Relegation is a nightmare scenario for them, adminstration is a genuine fear

3 goals in 3 games for Danny Sturridge, seems a great piece of business from Ancelotti to send him out on loan. Looks as if Bolton are doing the same thing for Sturridge as they did for Wilshere last season. If Chelsea's Drogba/Torres situation continues to fail and Sturridge keeps scoring then i can see Drogba leaving in the summer and Sturridge being in a front 3 with Torres at the spearhead with two of either Malouda/Anelka/Sturridge and Kalou either side.

3 goals in 3 games for Danny Sturridge, seems a great piece of business from Ancelotti to send him out on loan. Looks as if Bolton are doing the same thing for Sturridge as they did for Wilshere last season. If Chelsea's Drogba/Torres situation continues to fail and Sturridge keeps scoring then i can see Drogba leaving in the summer and Sturridge being in a front 3 with Torres at the spearhead with two of either Malouda/Anelka/Sturridge and Kalou either side.
Why do you make every single thread about Chelsea? No it wasn't "great business" from Carlo, it was poor management to leave him out so often and let him go, when atm he's firing better than Drogba. All the credit goes to Owen Coyle.

As someone's said here, already. If Everton get relegated, I imagine they'd stay mid-table in there, considering allot would jump ship.

As someone's said here, already. If Everton get relegated, I imagine they'd stay mid-table in there, considering allot would jump ship.
Dunno about that, we've got an ace youth system, and scouting system, players like Rodwell, Coleman, Duffy, Gueye, Barkley, Eric Dier coming through, which is about as promising as anything else going on atm.

Why do you make every single thread about Chelsea? No it wasn't "great business" from Carlo, it was poor management to leave him out so often and let him go, when atm he's firing better than Drogba. All the credit goes to Owen Coyle.

It's a Sunday Football thread, meaning he can talk about the football on Sunday. He's a Chelsea fan, and a Chelsea player on loan scored for the 3rd time in 3 games today...

Why shouldn't he talk about it? He's not doing anything wrong....

Hope that happens :)

I bet lol

Daniel Sturridge is owned by Chelsea so i am looking at the future. Bolton currently have Daniel Studdige on loan who is owned by Chelsea so i would say there is a link wouldnt you??

Everyone at Chelsea knew Sturridge had talent the same as Wilshere last season but they both needed/need first team football so they find a way of playing at their top level week in week out. If he stayed at Chelsea for this 6 months he wouldnt hardly of got a game so yes it is a good piece of busniess by both Chelsea and Bolton.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

It's a Sunday Football thread, meaning he can talk about the football on Sunday. He's a Chelsea fan, and a Chelsea player on loan scored for the 3rd time in 3 games today...

Why shouldn't he talk about it? He's not doing anything wrong....

Thank you very much, maybe its because he scored against hes side today who knows.

Dunno about that, we've got an ace youth system, and scouting system, players like Rodwell, Coleman, Duffy, Gueye, Barkley, Eric Dier coming through, which is about as promising as anything else going on atm.
Rodwell and probably Coleman would leave. They are far too good for the Championship and would need to be in the EPL.

Rodwell will proberly end up at Utd or Chelsea and Colemen would fit in at Spurs i rekon.

Rodwell and probably Coleman would leave. They are far too good for the Championship and would need to be in the EPL.

There are many who would leave...fellaini, baines, rodwell, coleman...to name a few.

I would personally love to see Rodwell replace Barry at City :)

Rodwell will proberly end up at Utd or Chelsea and Colemen would fit in at Spurs i rekon.
First of all let's get things straight we are 13th in the league, not bottom. At the end of the day we are too good to go down, and should not be discussing who's leaving cos they won't play in the championship. Secondly, I think it's premature and stereotypical to say Rodwell and Coleman WILL leave. The only way I believe these players will leave is if we seriously need the money and the offers are too good to refuse. Mark my words neither of these two will pull a "Torres" and demand to leave. Coleman would be no where without Everton and he knows that.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

There are many who would leave...fellaini, baines, rodwell, coleman...to name a few.

I would personally love to see Rodwell replace Barry at City :)
Baines won't leave. Blue through and through, not to mention he can barely spend more than a week away from home.

Saha, Yakubu, Jagielka, Distin, Howard i reckon all them would leave however Everton wont go down

First of all let's get things straight we are 13th in the league, not bottom. At the end of the day we are too good to go down, and should not be discussing who's leaving cos they won't play in the championship. Secondly, I think it's premature and stereotypical to say Rodwell and Coleman WILL leave. The only way I believe these players will leave is if we seriously need the money and the offers are too good to refuse. Mark my words neither of these two will pull a "Torres" and demand to leave. Coleman would be no where without Everton and he knows that.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Baines won't leave. Blue through and through, not to mention he can barely spend more than a week away from home.

Football cliche at its upmost lol. It dosent matter if you think your too good to go down, if you keep dropping points you will simple as that. In the future Rodwell and Coleman if they keep developing at a steady pace will want to move on simple as that. Why do you feel Everton are immune to losing their big players??

Maybe...but i dont think he even needs to because Everton are not going to get relegated. Im pretty sure about that.

As for Rodwell...i can see him leaving next summer for City or some other big english club. Or after a few years...because he could have a bright England future.

There's no loyalty in football. Like Carroll.

Do me a favour! Everton are going no where!!

Yes they keep dropping points, there are teams in much bigger slides i.e. Blackpool, Baggies along with the other sides that are fighting at the bottom, Wolves, Wigan, Ourselves.

Although there is traditionally a team that drops from mid table, that for me will be Blackpool unfortunately.

Mancini: more 10%
Tevez: i am homesick
Mancini: more 20%
Tevez: i am homesick
Mancini: Ill double it
Tevez: Ok :)

That would happen with any of your players aswell, but in that case the other coach paying more for them to leave ;)